GG Marmont matelassé mini bag - would I be mad to buy the yellow?

Dec 27, 2015
Hello!

This is my first foray into the Gucci forum :smile:

I've been looking for a small yellow summer bag and I've fallen in love with the yellow GG Marmont matelassé mini - am I mad to consider buying such an expensive bag in this colour? I do think I'll get plenty of use out of it, but I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts please. Does anyone have it in this colour?

Thank you :smile:YellowGG.jpeg

I have lots of neutral bags, and a bit of an obsession with oxblood!

Other than a couple of tan Mulberry's though, none of my bags are that summery, hence me looking for a pop of colour.

I don't have any mod pics as I haven't seen it IRL, I'd have to buy online.

Hello!

This is my first foray into the Gucci forum :smile:

I've been looking for a small yellow summer bag and I've fallen in love with the yellow GG Marmont matelassé mini - am I mad to consider buying such an expensive bag in this colour? I do think I'll get plenty of use out of it, but I'd like to hear other peoples thoughts please. Does anyone have it in this colour?

Thank you :smile:View attachment 3667520

The yellow is actually my fave color for the marmont camera bag! Yellow accessories are more versatile than you'd expect. The fun pop of color also makes the bag a bit more special and unique. I say go for it!

Reactions: Havanese 28
I bought the yellow mini camera bag recently :heart:
I was actually looking for the mini flap in yellow but when I couldn't get my first preference I had to choose between the mini camera and the small flap. The mini camera bag won out because the small flap was too much yellow for me and the mini camera bag was just right :smile:
The only drawback in this style is that the shoulder strap isn't adjustable.
If you love it you should definitely get it now because it's a limited colour at this stage - Gucci hasn't produced any more of the yellow leather Marmonts this season.
This particular rich shade of yellow is perfect for winter wear as well. I can't wait to start wearing mine soon with winter outfits :cool::biggrin:

Small flap bag in yellow (haven't taken any pics of the camera bag yet)
yellowGG.jpg
yellowGG2.jpg