GG Marmont Bag Club

I'm sure this has already been answered at some point, but don't want to go thru 78 pages to find out:hrmm:
I've had a nude Marmont bag for close to 2 yrs. and have had no issues (& when I first got it, I used this bag almost daily for close to 3 months).... however, I just bought the super mini in white today that I plan on wearing as a belt bag/crossbody... has anyone had issues with color transfer on the white???

Much thanks!

Hello! I think the long strap is meant to be worn as a crossbody bag. It’s perfect for me and I’m 5”3 and, for some reason, it also looks good on tall Youtubers that I watch. I’m assuming you haven’t tried on the bag in person. Please do so before purchasing it. If I didn’t try on different bags, I would’ve ended up with the Medium which I thought was perfect, but was too big for my frame and flashy when I put it on.

Also, I watched a lot of Youtube videos about the GG Marmont prior to buying it. Many Youtubers review it, try it on and show what fits inside. I suggest watching different ones to see it on different heights and body types.

Thanks for your reply. I did watched a lot of youtube videos and still have the question. I do agreed with you, will go in store and try it on when I have the chance, I live 2 hours away from store. Does your bag go pointy at the top after long wear?and do you wear it crossbody a lot?

Yes the small camera bag is definitely a crossbody bag. The strap is adjustable so you should be fine.
I personally didn’t love this size and went with the mini.
For a camera bag that matches the capacity of the Marmont small I prefer the Gucci Soho Disco and have 3 of those already. There are some details to the small marmont shoulder camera bag that I don’t love which is why I returned it 2 times.
Watch a lot of videos and you will know all you need to make your choice. [emoji1]

I am after a shoulder bag, not camera bag :P:P

Reactions: WillWordForBags