GG Marmont Bag Club

Hello! I received this beautiful piece about week ago from Neiman Marcus.
I've been wanting this for so long and now I have it but I am debating if I should keep this.
I own a black marmont camera bag and been using it and loving it so much. As much as I want to keep this bag, uneven flap, stitching issues and big gaps bother me so much. If I bring this to the boutique, they will exchange it with no problem. Since I bought this from Neiman Marcus and I am not sure they will exchange it. What do you guys think? Should I exchange/return/keep?

View attachment 3924573 View attachment 3924574 View attachment 3924575 View attachment 3924577
I would definitely exchange it! You deserve the quality Gucci rests its brand on...especially since these pretties are a pretty penny! Grat bag choice, btw. :smile:

Lovely bag. This is reserved for me now at Netaporter, just waiting for the store credit for an item i returned and will purchase this soon. How are you enjoying this bag? How is it holding up? Thanks!

I’ve been praying they’d come out with green leather and just couldn’t resist when it finally popped up [emoji172][emoji172][emoji172]

View attachment 3930025
Loving the bag in the green, I brought the Disco in green last year, I’m trying to decide whether to sell it on and buy a green Marmont, love the flap bag but I’ve just seen the camera bag in green on the website.​

Reactions: PinkPeonies
As someone who loves the Disco, uses one or the other all the time do you think the Marmont mini camera bag would feel to small
I recently tried marmont mini and the small marmont 2.0 with the zipper nit flap and found the small size holds more. The price of small was 1250.00 compared to 980 for mini so I am getting the marmont small. It is a gorgeous bag and fits all my stuff nicely.
Take a look at the reveal from shimergrass, she posted Jan 10th, hers is so gorgeous in that color.

Reactions: Etak14