GG Marmont Bag Club

How were u able to do the back order? From The Gucci shop?
Yes only online though when you select the bag you want it should come up with the availability I also put my name down in store but they advised me to do this online. You are not charged until they physically get the bag and it is shipped which is good so you are not paying for something that you have to wait for.

Reactions: lasttrain
Hello all! Does anyone have any mod shots of the Gucci Marmont Mini (flap)? I can locate the bag online however I can't find it in person due to it being sold out. I'm 5'6 and curious on how the bag sits as cross body. Thanks in advance!!

Are the straps on any of the non-flap bags adjustable? I'm only 5'2 so I'm concerned that they will sit too low. I'm looking at the small camera bag or the larger one with the front slip pocket, but would consider the mini as well...

Hello all! Does anyone have any mod shots of the Gucci Marmont Mini (flap)? I can locate the bag online however I can't find it in person due to it being sold out. I'm 5'6 and curious on how the bag sits as cross body. Thanks in advance!!
Are the straps on any of the non-flap bags adjustable? I'm only 5'2 so I'm concerned that they will sit too low. I'm looking at the small camera bag or the larger one with the front slip pocket, but would consider the mini as well...
Hi the small camera bag is adjustable the mini is not.

Hi everyone! What r ur thoughts
hi there I thought the larger one looked weird to be honest. Oddly shaped. Did u see it in person?

Anybody underwhelmed by their black classic chevron? Just got mine and I keep wanting it to be more structured like the Chanel double! I don’t have a Chanel but want one eventually. Now wondering if I should return this and get a camera bag again (again. Debating about the animal studs version!) or a nude color). Or if I should just return and save for a Chanel jumbo.