GG Marmont Bag Club

That is perfect :smile: My bag has just arrived, and I need to admit that in person it looks even cuter :heart:. However, I have noticed that inside of the bag a little bit of stitching is sticking out. I don't know if that is me being too picky?lol :P
May I ask what are your thoughts on this? Is it normal?
Here are the pictures:
1. Inside and outside

Hmm it's really up to you. I checked and mine doesn't look like that. At least it's the inside stitching so it won't ever be visible, but if you think it might unravel or something then you can request an exchange. It's really whatever you're comfortable with :smile:

If everything else is fine, I would keep it. You could try using nail clippers to cut it down.
It's really hard to find a perfect bag from ordering online.

That is perfect :smile: My bag has just arrived, and I need to admit that in person it looks even cuter :heart:. However, I have noticed that inside of the bag a little bit of stitching is sticking out. I don't know if that is me being too picky?lol :P
Here are the pictures:
1. Inside and outside

Thank you for your suggestions x I have decided to return a velvet bag and get a full leather one. I think I made a right choice :smile: I feel more comfortable using leather than velvet bag.
The only thing I have noticed (this is something I missed in the shop) that the chain is much darker in colour and it is pretty noticeable than GG hardware. Is this something normal? Otherwise, the bag is fabulous and that smell of the leather.. love it !!

Attachments

• IMG_8736.JPG
    IMG_8736.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 2,603
Last edited:
I just bought my first gucci bag today, its the marmont flap in nude small. Apparently its out of stock hence i cant bring it home. Im still lucky to have been able to buy it before the price increase tomorrow. Cant wait fot it to arrive! For those of you considering this bag call your stores now and check. I was told that the increase is about 8-10% depending on the style of the bag.

I just bought my first gucci bag today, its the marmont flap in nude small. Apparently its out of stock hence i cant bring it home. Im still lucky to have been able to buy it before the price increase tomorrow. Cant wait fot it to arrive! For those of you considering this bag call your stores now and check. I was told that the increase is about 8-10% depending on the style of the bag.

Congrats! Where did you find this color?

Does anyone else find the strap on the matelasse just a bit too short for cross body? I tried on the mini ages ago and it was just way too short. Then i tried on the small a couple of days ago in the blue velvet because it was the one of the only two marmont matelasse left and it was also a tiny bit too short cross body for me. I really want this bag but I would only wear it cross body so not sure. I think the strap for the medium would be perfect but that size is too big for what i'm after.

Here are the pictures:
1. Inside and outside
I got this bag today as well but can I ask, does the sides of the front flap stick up and not lie flat on the bag when closed? I noticed mine is bent outwards and I don't know if this is normal on the velvet?? (see pic) It doesn't happen on my leather marmont. :sad: The left side is worse than the right side as well so I am having doubts about it... I checked the stitching inside mine and there is a little loose end like your last picture as well, but not like in your second pic.

On another note I also added a pink mini and nude cardholder to the marmont collection. It's amazing how different the pink looks in different lighting. I love it!!

IMG_3521.JPG
IMG_3527 3.JPG IMG_3522 2.JPG

Reactions: Tat77 and Qteepiec
Hi everyone I’m in the process of purchasing the GG Marmont camera bag but am having great difficulty in deciding on size mini or small the color I’m desperately trying to get my hands on is the gorgeous nude. I made an order for small nude but it is in back order. Just wondering for all those out there with a nude in either mini or small if you wouldn’t mind uploading some pics? I understand it would slightly different on me but love to see how it looks on everyone else. I have been into Gucci 4 times to try the different sizes but nude was definitely not in stock. Hoping you can help me out!
Have a great day

Hi everyone I’m in the process of purchasing the GG Marmont camera bag but am having great difficulty in deciding on size mini or small the color I’m desperately trying to get my hands on is the gorgeous nude. I made an order for small nude but it is in back order. Just wondering for all those out there with a nude in either mini or small if you wouldn’t mind uploading some pics? I understand it would slightly different on me but love to see how it looks on everyone else. I have been into Gucci 4 times to try the different sizes but nude was definitely not in stock. Hoping you can help me out!
Have a great day
Have you had a look on YouTube? Just type in "small gucci marmont camera bag what's in my bag " and you'll be able to see videos of what people can fit. I've seen one on the small and I think it's quite a good size. Good luck!

Hi I'm trying to decide between the gucci marmont flap bag in black in either the small or mini size. I want to be able to use it during the day and at night for more dressy occasions. Any thoughts? :smile:
Personally I think the small is a great size bag. When I bought mine I too was trying to decide on small or mini and another customer said that mini bags are really just a trend at the moment but a slightly larger style would never date. With that in mind I purchased the small and I am glad I did I love it. I love how the bag is quite versatile I wear mine crossbody, double strapped over the shoulder and single strap over the shoulder it all looks great. Good luck on trying to decide

Have a great day
It would help if I read your message properly.. Sorry! YouTube still might be helpful. Or search hashtags on instagram or check Google images (I just add on the end celebrity) or pinterest!