GG Flag Collection - Absolutely Gorgeous

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
Just saw on the US website, the new GG Flag Collection.
Comes in duffle bag, boston bag, tote and zip around wallet.

All 4 styles come in the US flag and Italian flag. Looks really nice and unique, and 25% goes to unicef as well, so good cause. Am eyeing the US duffle bag for travel, when i go on a weekend away with DH or carry on board travel bag. :graucho::graucho: Would be big enough to fit alot of things, but also small enough to be able to carry on board.

Does anyone have the duffle bag? I know this one is a medium size, so it is slightly shorter in length, but still good size. It is good and easy to carry? Not too heavy?

What does everyone think of the design? Yes or No????
Am also thinking of getting the matching wallet as well. i absolutely :heart: getting matching things!:yahoo:

Attachments

• 308264_KHJ1G_9766_001_web_full.jpg
    308264_KHJ1G_9766_001_web_full.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • 304196_KHJ1G_9766_001_web_full.jpg
    304196_KHJ1G_9766_001_web_full.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:
OMG - I need to run over to the US.site now :olympics:

Thanks for the heads-up on these, casual cool

Update - they are on the Euro-sites too :woohoo:

So far there are flag versions of Bostons and zip round wallets for:

Italy - black leather trim (available for most countries on-line)

USA - blue LT

UK - white LT

France - blue LT

Germany - black LT

Japan - black LT

So far there are flag versions of Bostons and zip round wallets for:

Italy - black leather trim (available for most countries on-line)

USA - blue LT

UK - white LT

France - blue LT

Germany - black LT

Japan - black LT

Hey PT, is the German version only available on the European site? I can only find US and Italy on the US site. And I'm guessing the European site won't ship to the States.

Hey PT, is the German version only available on the European site? I can only find US and Italy on the US site. And I'm guessing the European site won't ship to the States.

Basically Italian versions are the standard and available from most countries websites on-line but the lucky countries that have a their own versions are only available from those countries.

I like the German and the US versions best, the colours of the German flag look quite smart and the US flags style seem to suit the casualness. I don't know about the UK's white handles :-s

Not only will Euopean sites not send to the US and vice versa but Germany won't send to the UK or France.