GG Blooms club

I should've been more specific but I meant the pink blooms :smile: I ordered the Mini Dionysus online last night. I don't want to risk the bag getting discontinued and not being able to find it in the outlet.

The website only shows the slides, belt, silk scarf & shawl, headband and Dionysus (super mini, mini, small).
Ya no way of knowing. Get it while you can. This line is so beautiful!
Edit...I also saw the pink blooms Boston at outlet this summer.

I should've been more specific but I meant the pink blooms :smile: I ordered the Mini Dionysus online last night. I don't want to risk the bag getting discontinued and not being able to find it in the outlet.

The website only shows the slides, belt, silk scarf & shawl, headband and Dionysus (super mini, mini, small).

I was at a Gucci boutique in Vancouver yesterday, that had no Blooms bags in stock. I asked if they were getting any more in and they said it was discontinued. Seemed odd that the site still had Dionysus available in pink blooms, but...

I don't know what it is but I've become obsessed with the blooms pattern! I started eyeing the rose pattern last summer and went to the outlets to look for a specific tote but they only had it in blue. I stalked different sites for months and ended up getting a pre-loved one from a seller on ebay over the winter. I planned on carrying it this Spring but then the whole Covid-19 issue was starting and I was afraid to carry anything new or even rotate my bags! So, now besides doing distance learning, I'm drooling over all the accessories that I can fill up the tote with LOL. I purchased the toiletry pouch and the compact wallet in January right after I got the tote. But, after thinking about it, I'm more of a large wallet type of person so I found the zip around wallet on Poshmark this past weekend! I'll be sure to pose pics of my small Gucci family when the wallet arrives. Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share my obsession!

Hi everyone,

Hope all are healthy and safe!
Newbie to Gucci here and I'm this close to saying yes to a Blooms tote that I've hunted down for a while now.. Can I ask for those of you who've had the bag - how do you find it? Does the strap tend to dig in after a while? Do you find yourself reaching for the bag or does the pattern get "loud" after a while?

I don't know what it is but I've become obsessed with the blooms pattern! I started eyeing the rose pattern last summer and went to the outlets to look for a specific tote but they only had it in blue. I stalked different sites for months and ended up getting a pre-loved one from a seller on ebay over the winter. I planned on carrying it this Spring but then the whole Covid-19 issue was starting and I was afraid to carry anything new or even rotate my bags! So, now besides doing distance learning, I'm drooling over all the accessories that I can fill up the tote with LOL. I purchased the toiletry pouch and the compact wallet in January right after I got the tote. But, after thinking about it, I'm more of a large wallet type of person so I found the zip around wallet on Poshmark this past weekend! I'll be sure to pose pics of my small Gucci family when the wallet arrives. Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd share my obsession!
I’m exactly the same, it seems I got on the band wagon 3 years too late and I can’t the blue blooms out of my head!

I finally found a blue blooms pouch! When the blooms were released in Australia, we mainly got the pink. I actually can’t recall seeing the blue blooms at all back then. I love the pink blooms, but I just can’t get along with the mauve colour they used for the leather trim. It clashes too much with my skin and colour of clothing I wear. Next on my list is a blue card case and WOC with the red hibiscus leather and chain strap. Also, can I ask you guys how the screen printing is wearing :smile: I can see some grains from the canvas poking through on mine and just wondering if they all are similar like that. The only screen printed Gucci I have is the Bengal collection but I’ve never used it so it looks immaculate anyway haha, thank you!! (I attached a close up of the canvas where the I think the screen printing is coming off) 56BBE265-1E49-4087-A8F1-122E2832DBC4.jpegC29A5F7B-4BE4-42E8-87E6-BAE402CE54F0.png

I finally found a blue blooms pouch! When the blooms were released in Australia, we mainly got the pink. I actually can’t recall seeing the blue blooms at all back then. I love the pink blooms, but I just can’t get along with the mauve colour they used for the leather trim. It clashes too much with my skin and colour of clothing I wear. Next on my list is a blue card case and WOC with the red hibiscus leather and chain strap. Also, can I ask you guys how the screen printing is wearing :smile: I can see some grains from the canvas poking through on mine and just wondering if they all are similar like that. The only screen printed Gucci I have is the Bengal collection but I’ve never used it so it looks immaculate anyway haha, thank you!! (I attached a close up of the canvas where the I think the screen printing is coming off) View attachment 4807192View attachment 4807193
I have the men's Blooms tote and the back keeps rubbing against my clothes when I wear it with the shoulder/crossbody strap, but I haven't noticed wear and tear on the canvas. I've seen similar Gucci screen-print canvas items where the canvas is heavily worn, but in those cases, even the GG part is worn. I wonder if Gucci makes these prints differently from LV. LV prints the colours on top of their canvas, but the Gucci ones may have had their logos and florals all printed together on the plastic coated canvas at once.

Reactions: wheihk