GG Blooms club

Wow this looks amazing !
Could you add pictures of the interior please ? and of you wearing it ?

Best !

Hi thanks..and also the size is just right. Took some pictures of the bag but not confident enough to send with picture of me so i got a picture from gucci..

Attachments

• IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 1,278
  • IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,280
  • IMG_0970.jpg
    IMG_0970.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,319
Christmas present

View attachment 3594829 First time out in my Blooms!

How are your Blooms slides with wear and tear? When you ordered, did you order your normal shoe size? Does the top part loosen over time? I tried a pair of the Bengal slides on (waiting for Blooms on backorder at Nordstrom) in one full size higher as mine was sold out. Seemed ok, but that top part is kinda tight and I feel I will get blisters (at least temporarily) wearing them for too long at once.

Initially, I wasn't sure if I should've pulled the trigger on this, or gone for the plain black suede and canvas version. But the more I browsed the numerous iterations online and here on TPF, the more certain I was of my choice. So here's my first Gucci purchase. Do pardon the wrinkled sheets pls [emoji23] And thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3611326
I love, love, love this piece. Congrats!

Initially, I wasn't sure if I should've pulled the trigger on this, or gone for the plain black suede and canvas version. But the more I browsed the numerous iterations online and here on TPF, the more certain I was of my choice. So here's my first Gucci purchase. Do pardon the wrinkled sheets pls [emoji23] And thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 3611326
You bag is beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!

How are your Blooms slides with wear and tear? When you ordered, did you order your normal shoe size? Does the top part loosen over time? I tried a pair of the Bengal slides on (waiting for Blooms on backorder at Nordstrom) in one full size higher as mine was sold out. Seemed ok, but that top part is kinda tight and I feel I will get blisters (at least temporarily) wearing them for too long at once.

So far, I have only worn these out through a couple airports (perfect for slip on and off) and their surrounding areas. I wore them with no socks and they are still relatively tight since they are so new. I am a US size 8 with one foot slightly smaller (7.5-ish) than the other, and I purchased these slides in a size 38 (US 7). As far as wear and tear, with the use so far, they absolutely look unworn; nothing has even stuck to the bottoms, which surprises me.

My boyfriend also has the slides in Caleido print and he has worn his throughout the house and outside, almost daily. His were purchased true to size and were also tight but says they have broken in quite a bunch.

Reactions: p3b
So far, I have only worn these out through a couple airports (perfect for slip on and off) and their surrounding areas. I wore them with no socks and they are still relatively tight since they are so new. I am a US size 8 with one foot slightly smaller (7.5-ish) than the other, and I purchased these slides in a size 38 (US 7). As far as wear and tear, with the use so far, they absolutely look unworn; nothing has even stuck to the bottoms, which surprises me.

My boyfriend also has the slides in Caleido print and he has worn his throughout the house and outside, almost daily. His were purchased true to size and were also tight but says they have broken in quite a bunch.

Thank you so much for the update!