Getting Warmer is on it's way!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. No, this is not a report from the National Weather Service...

I just checked the UPS site and my GW in blueberry is on the truck for delivery as of 6:34AM! That means it'll get here between 2:00 and 6:00PM, depending on the weather and driver. It's currently -5 here in Chicago, and everything's been arriving late in the day. Boo-hiss!

I wish my Getting Warmer had magical powers and could really make it warmer... :sweatdrop: But, alas, it only has the power to make me really happy to have such a gorgeous blue bag! :yes:

2. ^^^

ITA. Gorgeous bag! But honestly the COLDEST weather here for the past week. Hope and pray for the magic to happen, because I'm sure I'll lose a toe or two to frostbite today. If only there was a Tano bag named "It takes toes to tango" that also had magical powers. Ack.

3. HA! That'd be a great name for a Tano. I like "Another Day, Another Dahlia" for a wallet...

It is inSANEly cold this week. I'm so lucky I work from home, but our kitchen is so devoid of food at this point, I HAVE to go to the store later today.
    No lost toes though, I just got some Sorel boots, warm to -25!:sunshine:

4. That is so great! Blueberry is such a pretty color, can't wait for your review. I'm not going to complain about the weather here, it is a hazy 63 degrees. :sunshine: Sending warm vibes to you gals braving the winter cold!

5. YAY!! Can't wait for your pics!

6. I think you'll love it! I love that name for a wallet too. Yes, even here in Alabama it's 22 on this Friday afternoon.

7. Lmao, it's like 4 degrees here in Ohio. .....without the windchill factor!

8. Congrats on your Blueberry Getting Warmer! I hope you love yours as I love mine! Congrats!

9. knasarae, if you're talking windchill...it's "warmed" up to a balmy 0 now, and our wind chill is delightful -15. Seriously, -15? I can't really tell the difference once we hit the single digits, it's all just plain unpleasant to me!

kmh, we want to relocate to the west coast. Every winter we ask ourselves why we're spending one more winter here.

musicgirl, and I thought the south was supposed to be temperate!

And the wonderfully fabulous UPS guy just came by and I have a big box sitting in the living room! Sadly, I have to get something done for work before I can go open it and revel in my big blue bag. I should stop playing around here and finish up so I can try out my bag!

10. That's what my aunt in Cleveland and my uncle in Boardman told me on the phone this morning! The big FOUR degrees. Woohoo!

It's 35 in Dallas today and everyone thinks they are dying. :rolleyes:

11. Hey Voodoo, I have an aunt in Cleveland and an uncle in Boardman too!

12. Nope, not very temperate here in North Alabama. I've lived here my whole life and we've had many winters with snow and up to -12 or 13 degrees. Then we get the wonderful heat and humidity in the summers. My husband is from San Diego and that is a place I could definitely be happy!!!

Can't wait to see you beautiful bag!

13. Yay, your bag is here! Hey, it might be a good time to make a move to Northern CA-housing is getting very cheap!

14. :rochard:

I was born in Youngstown and grew up in Canfield.

15. We were looking at L.A./Pasadena in 2006, but housing prices were outrageous! We bought our current house in 2007, so we'll stay here in Chi-town a while longer, but we definitely intend to make CA a goal. Even Northern CA can't be as cold as Chicago gets, can it?