Getting to know you: what was your first coach purse EVER?

Mine was the city bag in red..i loved it and i lost it in storage thanks to my ex years ago...along with 2 Guccis and a Fendi. I still miss them. I looked for it on Coach.com the other day but they only sell it in basic neutral colors any more. I know i mostly use bigger bags right now but i miss my red bag! And i loved that original leather with the turnlock.

My first Coach was the soho mini signature small flap in black/gray from 2 years ago. I wanted it for so long and then I finally bought it for my 17th birthday. Still going strong 2 years later!

Coach signature Clip hobo
6091_KHA_d2.jpg

signature stripe from 2004. i love it and still wear it:heart: it's sitting on top of my newest addition, the carly in parchment/pear.

Attachments

• 000_0460.JPG
    000_0460.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 36
My first coach bag was a british tan station bag. I still have it and love it! To this day, I gravitate toward tan leather bags with turnlocks. Just love 'em!

Hey TejasMama, that was my first bag too! 1989 - British Tan station bag...Believe it or not, in a fit of trying to clean everything, I tried to consign this bag, but no one would buy it because I toss my coach tags (I know, I know...this is before I knew better - now if I "debadge" my coach, I at least keep the tags). The owner of the shop called me (usually they donate the unsold stuff) and said, "I know this is a real Coach bag and you would want to have this back, so come pick it up - it's waiting for you!"

Thank goodness! Once I got my head back on, I didn't know what I must have been thinking!:confused1: