Getting the mini rhea backpack, but I can’t decide on the color.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What color should I choose?

1. Black

100.0%
  2. Soft pink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I searched for this bag in the tan color (usually featured in the larger rheas) for almost a year with no luck. I eventually got over the tan and fell head over heels for the black and soft pink, I was dead set on getting the soft pink and literally right before I was ready to check out (mk site). I suddenly panicked and clicked back to look at the black again lol This was last Saturday morning. It’s Tuesday night now and I still haven’t made a decision. What do you guys think? What color would you choose, and why? If it helps, my wardrobe mainly consists of neutral colors and I use a brown satchel (Damien Ebene Speedy 25 b) in rotation with a few black bags (Rebecca Minkoff Flap, Longchamp tote, Zara bucket bag) one white bag (Coach Grace 20 mini satchel), and a nude clutch (Rebecca Minkoff Leo)

And this is Idris Elba and Michael Fassbender
    DFD5CBC3-2B45-4B44-A6D1-3FB3414611D8.jpeg E5D37497-288A-400F-9A78-1602E176C74D.jpeg

2. first vote: BLACK

shadowpause and Lilybarb like this.
  3. I’d go for the black but soft pink is really beautiful too