Getting The Carly!!! So Excited!

HandbagAshley

Got my HG!
O.G.
Dec 26, 2006
My husband is the best. He's been picking on me about wanting the Carly. He told me last night that we can go and get it. Well, I called around and my local Coach store doesn't have it. So.....I am driving down Tuesday AM to one 2 hours away. They have it on hold for me. They said 48 hours and then I did the math...that would bring me to Tuesday @ 10am. Well, not sure if I can make it by then so I asked if they would hold it till 12noon on tuesday and they said sure! The best part of it is is that it will only cost $120 + tax because I am exchanging the Soho Signature Stitched Hobo in black for it. I never used it, it was a bit too small for my checkbook, wallet, cell, brush, etc...the necessities!

So excited!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: AHHHH!!! :nuts: I am getting the medium parchment Carly. Anyone have it or want it please comment.

Congrats! Sounds like you are getting a great deal. Post pics when you get it!

Well, it's not really a deal. I am paying full price, but exchanging a purse I got a couple weeks ago and didn't use for the new Medium Carly.

I want to go down today, but it's New Year's Eve and traffic will be crazy where I live. I live in the Tampa Bay Area and traffic is horrendous!

So, I will have to wait until Tuesday! AHHH! I will try not to think about it too much! YEH RIGHT! :hysteric:

P.S. Someone commented on being a teacher and not getting the white Carly in another thread. I think that's crazy! I am a teacher and I store my purse in a locked filing cabinet. It lays perfectly in there and there are no problems with it getting dirty or anything.

Hey! Posting some pics of my medium parchment Carly for you! SOrry they're not better, but you'll love the bag. I think it's a great size and it holds a lot without appearing "stuffed"!

Congrats!

Attachments

• pilot & wallet.JPG
    pilot & wallet.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 88
  • pilot side.JPG
    pilot side.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 78
  • carly.JPG
    carly.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 82
Hey! Posting some pics of my medium parchment Carly for you! SOrry they're not better, but you'll love the bag. I think it's a great size and it holds a lot without appearing "stuffed"!

Congrats!

Oh that did it...I want it now! It's beautiful! I asked the Coach store to hold it, I am hoping they are holding the right one. Not that I have OCD or anything, but making sure I am not driving 2 hours for nothing, ya know? I called once and asked to hold it, then called right back and asked if it would be ok to hold the medium Carly in parchment till 12noon on Tuesday. They said they will and it will be waiting for me. So, I am sure everything will be fine. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! :hysteric:

Thank you Willowsmom for posting those pics. I appreciate it. I will make sure to post pics of mine when I get it!

YAY I am so happy that you are going to get that bag, I love it as well and I think it will be my next coach as well! Have a fun drive, and you are most definately dedicated to coach for driving 2hrs for the bag!!!

I am going nuts waiting until Tuesday! AHHHH! If you have a Carly in the parchment color post pics. That will help!

I ordered my parchment carly too & it should be here by Tuesday.
Emmy posted some nice pictures of her carly on her shoulder .
I wasn't impressed by the carly until i saw Emmy pictures. so do a search for her carly photos !!

Your fan,
Cha Cha