Getting the Baby Daddy in Pool!!

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
I just ordered it, it is back on MustHaveBag!!

I know it's weird to be ordering bags before work...but I happened to see it and I know how everyone is crazed by the Pool color...I was scared it would be gone later!!

I really wanted another summer Tano to bring down the shore...and not finding anything I wanted at the online RM SS last nite, opened up space in my shopping budget.

I actually ended up saving money, the Baby Daddy has such a great price, it's probably the best I have paid for a bag in over 2 years.

I just ordered it, it is back on MustHaveBag!!

I know it's weird to be ordering bags before work...but I happened to see it and I know how everyone is crazed by the Pool color...I was scared it would be gone later!!

I really wanted another summer Tano to bring down the shore...and not finding anything I wanted at the online RM SS last nite, opened up space in my shopping budget.

I actually ended up saving money, the Baby Daddy has such a great price, it's probably the best I have paid for a bag in over 2 years.

Congrats on choosing a great bag and PLEASE post pics when you receive it!!

I took a peek at the RM SS too thinking maybe to purchase my first one and I thought there was very little selection of items that qualified. Saved me some money too. :smile:

Linda

Oh, Yeah! Just ask Voodoo! She has that very bag, and even though she posted pictures of herself rockin' it backwards, it is an awesome bag. Sorry, Voodoo.....I just had to throw that in. I won't bring it up again.....I promise...:heart: