getting sooo sleepy.....but have to ask!

1. With baby and daddy out of the house I came on here right after work 10:00pm....

it is now 2:00am and I am finally leaving the forum. It made me want to ask...

what is the longest amount of time YOU have spent on the forum?

till tomorrow!

2. I spent like 4 hours a day for a few days....arggg

3. i only just joined 2 days ago but yes, i have to admit, its very addictive.. no matter what i am doing i keep coming back to refresh the page and see whats new..
    its quite fun.. :heart:

4. I dunno - one day i'm gonna try and stay on for 24 hours... hehehehe!!!

5. Yesterday i found the Stars and Hermes post , i spent hoursssssss going through the pages :cutesy:

6. i have no idea. i'm sure i've spent more than 4 hours at a given time on this forum, since it's so addicting! i check this forum often throughout the day, that's for sure.

7. i think the longest was for 3 hours straight but i visit the site throughout the day, so i'm guessing i spend a good amount here. it's so damn addicting, i love it!:P

8. Guessing 2 or 3 hours straight for me maybe. not sure...
    I usually pop on then leave the page open and come back after a little bit. so it's hard to tell..

9. ^ Same here. :yes:

10. Well I'm off and on during work...so that's 8 hours in total.

11. god alll day i think.. its always runnin in background. maybe straigh though about 5 hours...

12. Well sometimes i am on here like all day, visiting every so often.

13. I'm on here whenever possible. I think 4 or 5 hours straight sounds right.

14. during the day, all the time.

when i go home, i check the forum as well.. 'til i go to sleep. :sweatdrop:

i like this forum soo much because it caters to women - with all the ka-chings and ka-pows we love. :lol:

15. Gosh, Im here from the time I get up in the morning, off and on all day until I go to bed at nigt...is that sad or what? But hey, I still get every thing done that needs to be done. That makes it A-O.K.!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice