getting runaround from Celine SA

Phillyfan

O.G.
Nov 25, 2007
My SA is very nice but I feel like I'm getting the runaround. About 3 weeks or so ago, she called that she had a floro orange mini luggage if I wanted it. But she definitely had a red mini luggage for $1600 coming in and I was #1 on list. She promised I would definitely get it but could not give me an exact date. Today the SA called and said "good news and bad news". They are not getting in the red mini luggage. However she has a pumpkin color orange one in her hands if I want it. She also sent me a picture to my cell phone. Now the price is $2000! I texted her back to see if it was pebbled, grained or smooth leather cause I couldn't tell from tiny picture. She is holding it for 2 days. Don't know what to do. I just bought a cCartier love cuff yesterday that will be shipped to me next week. I really think I should pass on the Celine. Your thoughts?

The orange one is most probably from the new collection, which prices the mini at $2000 whether smooth or grainy. $1600 is definitely old price for a grainy mini luggage of past season. Good luck with your decision!

Surprised to see 96 people read my post and no one asked where to get this mini luggage! And only 2 people commented! Well, I'm not going to purchase it. So, if anyone is interested it is Nordstroms - Boca store! I feel that a $400 increase on a $1600 bag from a month ago is ridiculous. JMO.

I'm actually waiting for mine to arrive, my sister-in-law got it for me in Geneva but I guess still for old price 1750 Swiss franks which is 1900 us. I'm in Singapore and I saw yellow mini today and price is 2800 sing dollars which is 2150 us. So 2000 not a bad price for me:smile:. We always pay premium price for everything here! Anyway wait for the bag which you will love! I can't wait for my orange! Its always summer here so I know I will use it really a lot!!!

I'm actually waiting for mine to arrive, my sister-in-law got it for me in Geneva but I guess still for old price 1750 Swiss franks which is 1900 us. I'm in Singapore and I saw yellow mini today and price is 2800 sing dollars which is 2150 us. So 2000 not a bad price for me:smile:. We always pay premium price for everything here! Anyway wait for the bag which you will love! I can't wait for my orange! Its always summer here so I know I will use it really a lot!!!

glad you were still able to get it! :smile:

does your SA have any other colors :graucho:

Sorry posting from iPhone can be tricky some time. I don't know what else they got in store, I'm not interest in any other color other then pink for spring. I mention before my sister in law got it for me in Geneva, I'm in Singapore. Just spoke on the phone with her, she will fedex to me tmrw, so hopefully by Sunday it will be here. I don't know if I will do reveal, but I will post in reference tread for sure.

Surprised to see 96 people read my post and no one asked where to get this mini luggage! And only 2 people commented! Well, I'm not going to purchase it. So, if anyone is interested it is Nordstroms - Boca store! I feel that a $400 increase on a $1600 bag from a month ago is ridiculous. JMO.

I accidentally quoted the wrong person.. oops! Can you PM me your SA's info....I didn't know the Boca Nordies had Celine!

Sorry posting from iPhone can be tricky some time. I don't know what else they got in store, I'm not interest in any other color other then pink for spring. I mention before my sister in law got it for me in Geneva, I'm in Singapore. Just spoke on the phone with her, she will fedex to me tmrw, so hopefully by Sunday it will be here. I don't know if I will do reveal, but I will post in reference tread for sure.

sorry I confused you and hoka but congrats on getting your bag. pink is the only color i am interested in as well. i am eagerly awaiting photos of the pink... it's so hard to tell the actual shade from all the different photos i have seen online

Hdream said:

Is it the resort yellow? How much is it selling in singapore?

precious_raat said:
Is it the resort yellow? How much is it selling in singapore?

Yes it's resort yellow mini 2800 sing dollar but it's already sold out at DFS. If I wasn't already got orange I will be getting yellow. For here it's just perfect. I'm blonde and dress always lady like, jeans just sometimes so no worry about color transfer. My orange will be with me latest tmrw noon:smile:))

Hdream said:
Yes it's resort yellow mini 2800 sing dollar but it's already sold out at DFS. If I wasn't already got orange I will be getting yellow. For here it's just perfect. I'm blonde and dress always lady like, jeans just sometimes so no worry about color transfer. My orange will be with me latest tmrw noon:smile:))

I think I will get the yellow one as well if I can get my hands on 1 hehehe... So u received Ur orange luggage yet ..