Getting rid of them for Mahina! Is it worth it?

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
So, as you can see my signature consists of my LOUIS VUITTON collection. I got there my Multipli Cite and my Galliera PM. I was supposed to use my Galliera for school (soon, but haven't used it yet). I went off to enroll and when I got home a call from an aunt Geratrude in Paris asked me if I wanted a Mahina XL in Gris. I said, "Oh yeah, def I want one! Are you giving away one for me?" To my dismay, she said no! Boohoo. She said that she got the Mahina and is on her way to the Philippines! :yahoo: and the bag will be sold to whoever may want it. Since, I got a lot of friends who I can sell and trade bags with.

I really want the Mahina and I ended up not wanting the Galliera PM and Multipli Cite already. It just doesn't give me the thrill when I see them thinking a Mahina XL in Gris (what I've always wanted) is coming on our doorstep real soon. I have decided I'd use the Mahina for school. As it is also huge as is it in the photos I've seen and it's just divine!

So, here, is it worth giving up the Galliera and Multipli Cite? :idea: I already have prospect buyers (friends) who want it so bad. I know the money won't be enough for one Mahina but I already asked mom for "extra." LOL!

I need your help! Should I get rid of the 2 and get the Mahina? I should be on a ban right now after having my Speedy Mini Lin Ebene yesterday. BUT MAHINA MAHINA MAHINA.. I couldn't help! Darn it.

Oh totally want the Mahina. I'm in the Philippines and it's hard to get my hands on some LE and TDF pieces. It's my chance to own one and should I really do it? I was thinking, I could get another Multipli Cite and Galliera when I have the dough again. Right?

I think if that's the bag you want, then go for it! However, I would NOT use the bag for school. A $3,000+ USD bag shouldn't be used for work/school. So many things could happen to it... but then again, that's my opinion. GOOD LUCK with everything! Let us know what you decide to do!

I think if that's the bag you want, then go for it! However, I would NOT use the bag for school. A $3,000+ USD bag shouldn't be used for work/school. So many things could happen to it... but then again, that's my opinion. GOOD LUCK with everything! Let us know what you decide to do!

You're totally right about that. To think, I'm a bit careless. LOL! But getting my hands on those beautiful hard-to-get piece is a once in a lifetime opp. for me realizing i'm in the Philippines. :tdown: I think I'm gonna go for it but I'm taking your opinion with me, I'm not using it as a school bag. Thank you thank you thank you!

Hmmm ok you have made up your mind SO NO STOPPING HEH...I was about to say don't do it unless you really really love the Mahina sooo much ;) The galliera and Multipli Cite may be more versatile in the long run. Go with your heart though.

Hmmm ok you have made up your mind SO NO STOPPING HEH...I was about to say don't do it unless you really really love the Mahina sooo much ;) The galliera and Multipli Cite may be more versatile in the long run. Go with your heart though.

That's what I was thinking. But hmm, I guess I can get the Galliera PM or Multipli Cite anytime when I'll have the money again? I really haven't slept thinking about this. HAHAHA.

mahina is fantastic! definitely get it, it holds so much!! lol

here is a visual aid! :P

DSC00961.jpg