Getting ready for skinny jeans!

1. OK, I am way to0 fat for skinny jeans -- 18 pounds heavier than in my avatar picture -- so I am going to buy myself a pair of designer skinny jeans just as soon as I can fit into a respectable size (6 or smaller).

If I can actually get serious about this, new jeans in 9 weeks!

2. Good luck! You can do it!!!

3. ^^ thanks!

4. Good luck! You can do it :smile: Designer jeans are a good inspiration to lose weight... I just wish I had the money to buy some!

5. A few years ago, as inspiration, I bought a pair of jeans that were over my budget at the time, and in a size where I could not button the top button. That was motivation enough, and I ended up fitting into them eventually. You can do it!

6. Woo hoooo, go for it!! Please keep us posted!

7. I tried that and they are still sitting in my closet with the tags attached :censor: I just made an appointment with a PS, maybe after lipo I can finally wear them :P . Good luck on your mission.

8. try that diet that makes you lose weight really fast.. the veggie soup thing. thats what my dance/cheer squad does before calendar shoots

i havent done it myself, but ive tasted the soup and its actually REALLY yummy :P

9. Day Two Update:

1204 calories yesterday, 1215 today.

If I can stick with it for 9 more weeks, I will be thin enough to buy designer jeans.

And if I spend $200 on a pair of jeans, I know I won't want to get too fat to wear them!!!

10. Doing good!

11. you go girl! best of luck!!!

12. good job :smile:

13. thats great! haha im doing the same thing today.. but im buyin a 31 sevens so nt such a small size but it will be a HUGE deal if i can get into them cuz currently i cant get them over my bum.. i have a jlo bum

14. Hey, good luck you guys. i do hope you fit into your skinny jeans. you can do it. the skinny jeans is enough inspiration for one to lose weight. :smile:

15. I have lost 2 pounds this week:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice