Getting nose job this week! *-*

Michelle222

Sofa King Banned
May 10, 2020
Hi everyone, I've been researching this forum for quite a while and finally decided to come to Korea. Now I'm done with the quarantine and want to share my experience with you!
I had consultations in different clinics and almost in every place consultants and doctors are very nice, they appreciated that I came all the way here during such hard time and were willing to provide me with their best service and care.
All clinics gave almost the same price and surgery plan so I just followed my heart and did surgery where I loved the doctor and clinic more. In some appointments I had docfinder manager by my side and luckily the clinic I chose was their agency partner so I am also getting transportation and care for free:smile: I'm going to have my rhino this week and I want to continue my story here if my results will be good, maybe for some of you my experience will be helpful!
Wish me luck, I'm so nervous :biggrin:

Good luck!
What clinic are you going to?
I also want to do rhino but I am in the beginning of my research :doh:.

I don't want to promote a clinic until I see the final result which they said I can see only after 3~6 months.
Good luck on your research~ Rhinoplasty is easier than I expected. I just feel the same as when I'm sick but tomorrow they'll remove sponges and I'll be able to breathe (hopefully ^~^)

Good luck and speedy recovery. If possible please share which clinics you consulted with and your opinion on the level of experience of the surgeons.

Thank you! I can't wait to see my nose.
I went to DA, mine, opera, Wannabe, banobagi, ID, sinderella.
Actually it was very boring and tiring to go to all these clinics, doctors were nice, I didn't know where to go until the very last moment. I was confused because clinics said different things and I didn't know whom should I trust.
Opera gave me the cheapest price but I thought too cheap is strange and didn't consider it seriously.
DA is beautiful and big but long waiting time and super quick consultation.
Banobagi building looks old and dirty but service is great.
Wannabe and mine are very small but they provide very thorough consultations. At Mine translator Katie is really bad, I am not sure if she she translated correctly. Wannabe consultant is good but the clinic is tiny and there was no customers.
I know it's wrong to judge based on the image of clinic and its size but that's how I felt. Prices are all almost same except opera. So I chose my clinic based on my personal feeling and docfinder advice

Reactions: Mazikeen
Thank you! I can't wait to see my nose.
I went to DA, mine, opera, Wannabe, banobagi, ID, sinderella.
Actually it was very boring and tiring to go to all these clinics, doctors were nice, I didn't know where to go until the very last moment. I was confused because clinics said different things and I didn't know whom should I trust.
Opera gave me the cheapest price but I thought too cheap is strange and didn't consider it seriously.
DA is beautiful and big but long waiting time and super quick consultation.
Banobagi building looks old and dirty but service is great.
Wannabe and mine are very small but they provide very thorough consultations. At Mine translator Katie is really bad, I am not sure if she she translated correctly. Wannabe consultant is good but the clinic is tiny and there was no customers.
I know it's wrong to judge based on the image of clinic and its size but that's how I felt. Prices are all almost same except opera. So I chose my clinic based on my personal feeling and docfinder advice
Thank you dear. I had an online consultation with Wannabe for revision rhino and had the feeling that revision rhinos are not their forte.
Drink alot of pumpkin juice and use the icepacks 24/7 to deswell. Stick to soft foods like soups, rice etc and avoid foods that require alot of chewing like steaks,apples and spicy foods.
Looking forward to updates.

Thank you dear. I had an online consultation with Wannabe for revision rhino and had the feeling that revision rhinos are not their forte.
Drink alot of pumpkin juice and use the icepacks 24/7 to deswell. Stick to soft foods like soups, rice etc and avoid foods that require alot of chewing like steaks,apples and spicy foods.
Looking forward to updates.

Revision is much more complicated. Can I ask where did you get your nose done and why are you looking for revision? How long your nose was swollen? My nose now looks much bigger than before surgery, I know it's normal but still...
Oh yes thank you! I've got a box of pumpkin juice and I am drinking it everyday. I didn't know I should avoid a lot of chewing, thanks for the heads up!!
Also they told me that I shouldn't catch a cold but I feel sick all the time since I've got out of surgery room. Hope it won't slow my recovery process

hi michelle can i know how did you travel amidst the travel restrictions?

Hi! It was pretty easy, I didn't need visa because I hold US passport. They did covid test at the airport and then brought me to the hotel where I was quarantined. You just need someone in Korea who they can call on your arrival date to confirm the purpose of your visit. Everyday I had to check my body temperature and that's it. The food wasn't great, if you can postpone your surgery then of course it's better to do it after they lift all restrictions not to waste your time

Revision is much more complicated. Can I ask where did you get your nose done and why are you looking for revision? How long your nose was swollen? My nose now looks much bigger than before surgery, I know it's normal but still...
Oh yes thank you! I've got a box of pumpkin juice and I am drinking it everyday. I didn't know I should avoid a lot of chewing, thanks for the heads up!!
Also they told me that I shouldn't catch a cold but I feel sick all the time since I've got out of surgery room. Hope it won't slow my recovery process
Had it done at VIP and they botched it completely. The swelling can take about 6 weeks to completely go down. I saw you wrote that your nostrils were assymetrical, if this is still the case after 3 mths then the'll remain assymetrical. When I first noticed that my nostrils were assymetrical I contacted VIP and they kept reassuring me that it is just the swelling, and now 1 yr post, they are still assymetrical. Is the clinic offering deswelling treatments - infrared light, deswelling masks and massages, vitamin shots? If not you should ask them or find a clinic that does coz these really speed up the healing. I know Namu and Hyundai have dermatology departments that offer these services for a price. This was the only +ve thing about VIP, the excellent post surgery care. I got these treatments daily for 2 weeks and had no noticeable swelling by week 3.
did you get any post surgery antibiotics? Maybe that is what is making you feel sick? If you didn't receive any medication then you should insist on a checkup to rule out an infection.
Definitely up your vitamins and keep warm to avoid getting a cold coz sneezing and blowing your nose now could negatively impact your results.

Had it done at VIP and they botched it completely. The swelling can take about 6 weeks to completely go down. I saw you wrote that your nostrils were assymetrical, if this is still the case after 3 mths then the'll remain assymetrical. When I first noticed that my nostrils were assymetrical I contacted VIP and they kept reassuring me that it is just the swelling, and now 1 yr post, they are still assymetrical. Is the clinic offering deswelling treatments - infrared light, deswelling masks and massages, vitamin shots? If not you should ask them or find a clinic that does coz these really speed up the healing. I know Namu and Hyundai have dermatology departments that offer these services for a price. This was the only +ve thing about VIP, the excellent post surgery care. I got these treatments daily for 2 weeks and had no noticeable swelling by week 3.
did you get any post surgery antibiotics? Maybe that is what is making you feel sick? If you didn't receive any medication then you should insist on a checkup to rule out an infection.
Definitely up your vitamins and keep warm to avoid getting a cold coz sneezing and blowing your nose now could negatively impact your results.

Oh I think I read about your experience with VIP before! I wanted to consult with them too but they moved to jeju island! Maybe they ran from unsatisfied customers?
I'm sorry that your results didn't end up well and thank you for lots of info. I know that I'll have post surgery care treatments but I didn't ask how many and what treatments are they. Yesterday I had red light deswelling care and they cleaned my face and nose, felt sooooo good. Next week I'll see the doctor and maybe I'll have something else. Actually I'm ready to go back but I'm still worried about my nostrils, I just need to wait I guess

Reactions: Mazikeen
Oh I think I read about your experience with VIP before! I wanted to consult with them too but they moved to jeju island! Maybe they ran from unsatisfied customers?
I'm sorry that your results didn't end up well and thank you for lots of info. I know that I'll have post surgery care treatments but I didn't ask how many and what treatments are they. Yesterday I had red light deswelling care and they cleaned my face and nose, felt sooooo good. Next week I'll see the doctor and maybe I'll have something else. Actually I'm ready to go back but I'm still worried about my nostrils, I just need to wait I guess
:giggle: @ running away from customers. Yes VIP relocated and downsized. I got the treatments daily and also had the face and nose cleaned daily otherwise your nose gets congested from the snot coz it's hard to blow your nose. Don't worry about the nostrils, you can get them corrected once the nose has healed. Most clinics offer free revision if you're unhappy with the result.
How long will you be staying in Seoul? Are the street food markets open atm or closed coz of covid?