Getting myself a christmas present...help me decide :)

Venetia or Lin?

• MJ Venetia

• LV Mini Lin

Results are only viewable after voting.

madzia

O.G.
Jun 27, 2006
I decided that with all this money I'm spening on everyone else this christmas season, I might as well splurge a bit and get myself a nice little present too :smile:
Keep in mind I am already a proud owner of 2 MJ bags - small balck multipocket and pink venetia.

I narrowed it down to 2:
1) Marc Jacobs Venetia in Putty or Graphite (if I can find either one anywhere!)

2) LV Mini Lin

I realize this is a MJ forum, but I'm hoping you guys can stay objective :smile:

I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has any! Thanks!

Attachments

• mj-graphite.jpg
    mj-graphite.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 112
  • mj-putty.jpg
    mj-putty.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 104
  • lv-lin.jpg
    lv-lin.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 106
OK...I'm as much of a MJ lover as the next girl in this forum, but you already have a Venetia, so I vote mini-lin. I love speedies! Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

I'm not sure I'm being completely objective but I vote for the Graphite Venetia. I finally saw a the graphite color IRL and it's such a deep, rich color.:yes:

Both styles are classics. They are both hand-held bags, but they are so different in many ways. If you like Venetia & Mini Lin equally, then go for Mini Lin since you already have 1 Venetia already. If you like Venetia more, then you should add another to your colletion; the colors are different and the style is just classic.

I saw Putty/Graphite Venetia recently again, you should be able to find it. Personally, I find Putty too plain & flat on Soft Calf styles. IIRC, Graphite is a darker/richer version of Putty.

I narrowed it down to 2:
1) Marc Jacobs Venetia in Putty or Graphite (if I can find either one anywhere!)

2) LV Mini Lin

I'm not crazy about the mini-lin Speedy. I did see another mini-lin bag on a lady at Barnes and Noble the other day. It was beautiful! I had to compliment her on it.

Anywho, since I'm not a fan of the mini-lin Speedy, I vote for the graphite venetia. Beautiful color!

Does anyone know how heavy the mini lin speedy is? I'm guessing it's much lighter than the venetia.

I loooove my venetia, but I think the weight is starting to get to me when I wear it for a few days at a time.

It looks like it's a tight race...but right now I'm leaning toward the mini lin because of the weight factor.

Well, I'm not a big fan of LV (sorry! just me)..and I don't really like those colors on both venetias (I'm going through a loud phase)....Sooooo..Can I vote for the Chanel Ultimate Soft?? :smile: I DO agree you should treat yourself! Let us know what you decide!! :heart: Emmy