Getting myself a christmas present...help me decide :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Venetia or Lin?

1. MJ Venetia

2. LV Mini Lin

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I decided that with all this money I'm spening on everyone else this christmas season, I might as well splurge a bit and get myself a nice little present too :smile:
    Keep in mind I am already a proud owner of 2 MJ bags - small balck multipocket and pink venetia.

I narrowed it down to 2:
    1) Marc Jacobs Venetia in Putty or Graphite (if I can find either one anywhere!)

2) LV Mini Lin

I realize this is a MJ forum, but I'm hoping you guys can stay objective :smile:

I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has any! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I have decided I love polls on this site. oohhhh the LV lin...is gorgeous...maggie

3. OK...I'm as much of a MJ lover as the next girl in this forum, but you already have a Venetia, so I vote mini-lin. I love speedies! Let us know what you decide! :flowers:

4. If you have the Venetia and love it, why not get another, muah-hah-hah-ha...

I love the graphite Venetia!

5. Mini-lin!!!

6. Mini Lin since you already have a Venetia. It'll be a nice change. :biggrin:

7. I'm not sure I'm being completely objective but I vote for the Graphite Venetia. I finally saw a the graphite color IRL and it's such a deep, rich color.:yes:

8. Both styles are classics. They are both hand-held bags, but they are so different in many ways. If you like Venetia & Mini Lin equally, then go for Mini Lin since you already have 1 Venetia already. If you like Venetia more, then you should add another to your colletion; the colors are different and the style is just classic.

I saw Putty/Graphite Venetia recently again, you should be able to find it. Personally, I find Putty too plain & flat on Soft Calf styles. IIRC, Graphite is a darker/richer version of Putty.

9. I'm not crazy about the mini-lin Speedy. I did see another mini-lin bag on a lady at Barnes and Noble the other day. It was beautiful! I had to compliment her on it.

Anywho, since I'm not a fan of the mini-lin Speedy, I vote for the graphite venetia. Beautiful color!

10. Does anyone know how heavy the mini lin speedy is? I'm guessing it's much lighter than the venetia.

I loooove my venetia, but I think the weight is starting to get to me when I wear it for a few days at a time.

It looks like it's a tight race...but right now I'm leaning toward the mini lin because of the weight factor.

11. ^ I only tried Monogram/Damier Speedy at LV boutique, it's much lighter than Venetia. Mini Lin should be the same right? Other members might know. =)

12. Mini Lin!

I am a huge fan of the Venetia, but since you already have one.....

13. MJ Venetia gets my vote. It has classic, clean lines and isn't at all "busy" like the mini-lin print.

14. I would have said Venetia if you didn't already have one. Since you do, I say Mini Lin!

15. Well, I'm not a big fan of LV (sorry! just me)..and I don't really like those colors on both venetias (I'm going through a loud phase)....Sooooo..Can I vote for the Chanel Ultimate Soft?? :smile: I DO agree you should treat yourself! Let us know what you decide!! :heart: Emmy