Getting my Lock and Keys (with leather tassle) replaced! How do I do it??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've lost my key clochette before and it took about 2 months for me to get a brand new one. I was quoted $150 as well. No worries, like everyone said, it's replaceable! :smile:

2. how hard can it be to make one!? Geez

3. I had mine replaced (lock keys and clochette) I can't remember the price, but it took quite long.

4. ~lol~

~wow~

5. I would guess that the length of time for a replacement clochette depends on whether there is a resident craftsman in your store who can make one, or it has to be ordered from Paris.

Claude in New York made a Barenia clochette for me in one month and the cost was $200.

You do need to show your bag first to buy lock and keys and order clochette.

6. Did I hear correctly they now have a craftsman in San Francisco? Otherwise I guess I'd have to send my bag down to LA

7. I lost a lock to a bag (I have the clochette and keys). Does Hermes sell new lock and keys separately?