Getting my first Spy... SOOOOO excited!

1. I just had to share!! :yahoo::yahoo:I'm finally getting my first Spy (the actual one, not the baby spy I have, LOL) and I just wanted to share my excitement! Although I will not actually have the baby in my hands because I've requested that the seller hold shipping over Thanksgiving. After all the horror stories about shipping co's lately - I am NOT taking that chance!

So I guess I will leave everyone in suspense until I have pics to showcase the little baby! :roflmfao:

2. oh Pyrexia! that is wonderful! How exciting! There are very few pleasures like the arrival of a new spy! Can't wait to see pics when they arrive.

So, which one did you get?:graucho:

3. My lips are sewn shut! :graucho:
    You'll just have to patient... like me! (it is KILLING me though, this wait!!):P

4. oooooooooo, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil:P

5. That is brilliant Pyrexia, you will love your spy so excited for you.

Cannot stand the suspense can we guess the colour, I guess Chocolate.

6. Well I figured since I had to wait to see it... I might as well have people wait along with me:yes: You know the term.. "Misery loves company" Torture loves company too! :roflmfao::graucho:

7. Thankyou Saich2:wlae:
    Guess all you want! :roflmfao:

8. Congrats.

9. Congrats on your Spy bag!!!!!!!!

Hey, Saich just gave me an idea!:idea: Let's make a game out of it!

What color Spy is Pyrexia getting?

My guess is basic black.

10. Thank you, sweetie! :wlae:

11. Thanks katgrrrl!
    LOL... now that's two different votes. Let's see what else everyone comes up with! :P

12. Yes but do you tell us if we guess right?

13. Tee Hee, this is fun! :P

Is your bag...hmmm...Petrol!?

Is the anticipation killing you!? I'm waiting to get my first Spy too. According to the seller, she took it to the post room (it's coming from
    England) a couple of days ago and when I asked her how long it would take, she said 2-3 days. I'm PRAYING that it comes tomorrow!!!! But she hasn't sent me the UPS tracking number yet, so I dunno. I can't wait to actually have it in my hands and feel the soft leather... I can't remember the last time I wanted something so bad! :nuts: :wtf: :drool:

14. OMG!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

15. This is a trick question right? :upsidedown:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice