Getting my first micro or mini luggage tomorrow... last minute tips? :€

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really excited, don't know the store's selection yet, but I'm hoping for a silver hardware Celine luggage micro or mini. Anything I should know, or look for? Leather, quality issues, colors? TIA! :smile:

2. No replies? That's a first... well, I went to the shop and was trying on Minis and a Micro, which was way too small on me, and the Minis looked too square and rigid on me somehow which surprised me. And then I saw the phantoms. Well it took on look and it was a perfect fit. So I got the "small" anthracite suede leather phantom and I'm in :heart:!!!

3. congrats! the phantom is more boho chic and i actually prefer it over mini ,can't wait to see your pictures:graucho:

4. Thank you! :kiss: Here are some iphone pics.

image-4200860465.jpg

image-3790816106.jpg

image-3065089712.jpg

image-1339074273.jpg

image-3122138843.jpg

5. image-1416061311.jpg

image-1062812830.jpg

image-2382427182.jpg

6. Congrats

I like your phantom, it suit you :smile:

7. Congrats, and I love your scarve

8. Thank you so much! I'm now officially into LV, Bal AND Celine! Uh oh :biggrin:

9. love your suede phantom and kusama nf

10. Fabulous buy! Love the phantom on you!

11. love your new phantom! beautiful grey, it looks amazing on you :biggrin: enjoy your new bag!

12. Nice size on you! I prefer small Phantom over Mini too :tup:

13. Love the bag! May I ask which Celine store you purchased it from? :smile: TIA!

14. Great choice. Love the phantom.