Getting my first micro or mini luggage tomorrow... last minute tips? :€

south-of-france

Work hard, play hard
O.G.
May 4, 2006
I'm really excited, don't know the store's selection yet, but I'm hoping for a silver hardware Celine luggage micro or mini. Anything I should know, or look for? Leather, quality issues, colors? TIA! :smile:

No replies? That's a first... well, I went to the shop and was trying on Minis and a Micro, which was way too small on me, and the Minis looked too square and rigid on me somehow which surprised me. And then I saw the phantoms. Well it took on look and it was a perfect fit. So I got the "small" anthracite suede leather phantom and I'm in :heart:!!!

No replies? That's a first... well, I went to the shop and was trying on Minis and a Micro, which was way too small on me, and the Minis looked too square and rigid on me somehow which surprised me. And then I saw the phantoms. Well it took on look and it was a perfect fit. So I got the "small" anthracite suede leather phantom and I'm in :heart:!!!
congrats! the phantom is more boho chic and i actually prefer it over mini ,can't wait to see your pictures:graucho: