getting my first hermes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. well, first off, i'm a 20 year old guy, that simply can't get his mind off birkins! I'm a current collector of ferragamo and vuitton bags and accesories.i'm planning to get a 35 cm birkin in black clemence with silver hardware. what is your opinion? i'm 5 foot 6 inches. very short. hope to heard back from you guys soon. thanks again for the help. appreciate it.:yahoo:

2. ^ There are a number of threads on this. If you do a search you will find plenty of discussion about men and Birkins including many, very helpful pictures of our male members carrying their bags.

3. go for it!! :tup: :yahoo:

4. Why not, ?

5. Liberté is a guy and has a 35 cm Birkin, although it's not black (havanne?). I don't know how tall he is.

6. ^
    LOL, I'm just a little bit taller than monsieur OP. Alan unless you are coming to Paris for the modelling pics, they are a longshot. I'm the worst with the camera as yall probably figured out already. :sweatdrop:

7. I'm five seven and 35 suits me fine, I understand there is sort of :cursing:judgemental :cursing: shared opinion that it is purse size

If you care about that, get a larger one