Getting Marc Jacobs Vans shoes?

andork

Feb 8, 2006
My mom will get me one if I get honors for the piano test. So I better work hard :nuts: I'm getting a regular Vans shoes tomorrow but I'm in love with the MJ version. :love: Which color do you like best? There's other colors but I'd like one of these two :biggrin:

Attachments

• mjv1.jpg
    mjv1.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 434
  • mjv2.jpg
    mjv2.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 279
I kinda like the ones with the crossword puzzle pattern with Marc's name filled in some of the squares. I'm trying to decide if they are too logo-ish, but I'm thinking they are just subtle enough. What do you think?

Attachments

• MJVans.jpg
    MJVans.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 587
jaffa said:
I kinda like the ones with the crossword puzzle pattern with Marc's name filled in some of the squares. I'm trying to decide if they are too logo-ish, but I'm thinking they are just subtle enough. What do you think?
Those look nice. And not too logoish too. They're 85 dollars and are sold in mj stores? :P

I just ordered a pair of Marc Jacobs vans. They are they nappa leather high tops with the grey stripe in the middle, I love them. If you want to order any then call a marc by marc jacobs store and tell them which ones you want and pay with a credit card and they will send them to you. shipping is $20.