Getting Marc Jacobs Vans shoes?

andork

Feb 8, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
My mom will get me one if I get honors for the piano test. So I better work hard :nuts: I'm getting a regular Vans shoes tomorrow but I'm in love with the MJ version. :love: Which color do you like best? There's other colors but I'd like one of these two :biggrin:

Attachments

jaffa

wants more bags
O.G.
Oct 3, 2005
Las Vegas
I kinda like the ones with the crossword puzzle pattern with Marc's name filled in some of the squares. I'm trying to decide if they are too logo-ish, but I'm thinking they are just subtle enough. What do you think?

Attachments

andork

Feb 8, 2006
Los Angeles, CA
jaffa said:
I kinda like the ones with the crossword puzzle pattern with Marc's name filled in some of the squares. I'm trying to decide if they are too logo-ish, but I'm thinking they are just subtle enough. What do you think?
Those look nice. And not too logoish too. They're 85 dollars and are sold in mj stores? :P

Coby

Aug 31, 2006
I just ordered a pair of Marc Jacobs vans. They are they nappa leather high tops with the grey stripe in the middle, I love them. If you want to order any then call a marc by marc jacobs store and tell them which ones you want and pay with a credit card and they will send them to you. shipping is $20.