Getting lots of SPAM

My husband actually now thinks someone has targetted our cable company through which we get our Internet service. He's going to register a complaint. The only issue for me is deleting them all. Vlad, you'd like my husband...when we built our apartment two years ago my husband put in....
a network
a firewall
wi-fi
fiber optics
and Lord only knows what else! None of the viral emails get through -- they're all deleted and I just get the 'shells'.

Issmom said:
My husband actually now thinks someone has targetted our cable company through which we get our Internet service. He's going to register a complaint. The only issue for me is deleting them all. Vlad, you'd like my husband...when we built our apartment two years ago my husband put in....
a network
a firewall
wi-fi
fiber optics
and Lord only knows what else! None of the viral emails get through -- they're all deleted and I just get the 'shells'.
Hmm that sounds delicious! Nothing beats a high-speed LAN in the own home!

We have no use for the fiber and the contractor thought my husband was crazy. So my husband says....what will it cost for you to pull some fiber and terminate it in our tech closet? The guy quotes a figure. OK, says my husband, what will it cost in a year, once the walls are closed, for you to come back and do the same thing? The guy quotes a figure 10x the first. Therefore, we have fiber! We may never need it, but we got it!