Getting items off the Japan Website??

ppppeanut

Falling in LVoe
Oct 29, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Hi fellow Coachies! I was just wondering, is it possible to order items from JAX that are only available on the Japan Website?? I have seen a few reveals on here with some items I saw only on the Japan website. Please help me out if you can! :nuts: THANKS!!!

Miss Panda

Mar 1, 2008
Get the style number off the Japanese website and call JAX. I've done it a few times and got what I want 95% of the time.

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
They have the snowflake fob! I want that, but I can't see the style number because I had allowed google to translate or ???

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Yeah...this thread made me go over there and drool over the Bordeaux Alex...YET AGAIN.
Ooooooh, it just makes me so aggravated that we cannot get that bag! :sad:

Oct 1, 2010
NJ
I've had no luck trying to get bags from other websites. I have brought the style#'s to the Coach store & either they can't order it all together or they don't have the color available to order....same story when calling JAX

Feb 27, 2009
How do I get my hands on a bag from Japan I noticed they have a few different ones than us. So I was just wondering

ecj*waxy

O.G.
Sep 8, 2009
You can call JAX and give them the style number of the bag you want, to see if it's available in the U.S. A lot of the items on the foreign sites though, are not available in the U.S.