getting divorced---and my husband took my purses!!!

That is such a low blow! Go tell all his friends he has a small dick!

This also reminds me of the time this couple took each other to court over their beanie babies collection......BEANIE BABIES! Oy vey!

Did he like the way they coordinate with his outfits?

^^:P

I'm so sorry this happened to you! What a butthead. I just went through a rather awful divorce myself and I can safely say, I'm much better off and it sounds as though you will be, too! PM me anytime you need support or just to vent!:yes:

omgggggg I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea how much i just laughed, i needed that!

it is so funny, because, as someone mentioned, when someone mentions to girls that purses are being stolen everyone goes into "ohh helll nooo" mode. as they should. for goodness sakes?! purses!!

and, yes I am a Muslim, and no, that has nothing to do with his behavior...

i feel like a silly girl when i go into self-pity mode and i remember all the good times, because i blocked out the bad times? its ok! i knowww that its the best decision for me and for my future!

i just wish it was cleaner...but i am amazed and love the support from you guys!!!!!!!

and THANK GOD that i got out of it when i did...i cant even imagine what it would be like if we divorced and we were married longer?! and if we had kids?! *gasp*

thanks girls :smile:

omgggggg I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have no idea how much i just laughed, i needed that!

it is so funny, because, as someone mentioned, when someone mentions to girls that purses are being stolen everyone goes into "ohh helll nooo" mode. as they should. for goodness sakes?! purses!!

and, yes I am a Muslim, and no, that has nothing to do with his behavior...

i feel like a silly girl when i go into self-pity mode and i remember all the good times, because i blocked out the bad times? its ok! i knowww that its the best decision for me and for my future!

i just wish it was cleaner...but i am amazed and love the support from you guys!!!!!!!

and THANK GOD that i got out of it when i did...i cant even imagine what it would be like if we divorced and we were married longer?! and if we had kids?! *gasp*

thanks girls :smile:

You are very very right on both of these points! Even though this is difficult right now, it will be the best decision for you in the long run. So many people told me this during my divorce and so many times I wanted to slap those telling me that, but you know what? They were right! And you are very lucky you did not have kids. I do have a son and it has been so hard getting through the separation and eventually the divorce.

Good luck and heres to getting even better handbags!!!:yes:

Just remember...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!!!

It seems like you are being the bigger person in this situation and continue to be that...your life will be that much better for it.

Him on the other hand..if he is being mean and nasty he will get back mean and nasty from life. Just let him fizzle out on his own!!!

Thats my 2 cents...Best of luck and have fun shopping for new purses!!!

Is this a joke??? What a prick. Demand your purses back, what's stopping you? Is there anything that makes him feel entitled to them? Maybe because you get the house? This is just baffling me. I mean, did you sleep with the guy's best friend? His brother or father? Did you remove his testicles in his sleep? What is going on here? Unless you're hiding something, he must be a dipshit psycho of incredible proportions!

He wants the rotisserie - he only gets it back if he gives your bags back!
If my DH laid a finger on my bags he'd be missing part of his anatomy.....
Good luck to you and congrats on getting out of a bad marriage.

judge judy would tell him to give that **** back quick. don't let him walk all over you NOW. call the cops or something! he's STEALING from you. this is WHY you left him. let him have it girlfriend. get your stuff back!

He wants the rotisserie - he only gets it back if he gives your bags back!
If my DH laid a finger on my bags he'd be missing part of his anatomy.....
Good luck to you and congrats on getting out of a bad marriage.

i'm single and 22, but believe you me, that's the FIRST thing that crossed my mind. he'd lose his damn nuts.