Getting Artsy- opinions needed- UPDATE!

patzgirl

Oct 13, 2010
OMG! I did it! I actually just ordered the Artsy online! I feel like I'm gonna be sick:lol: We had planned on going to Atlanta on Friday, but we got about 3 inches of rain here on Thursday and the golf course my husband manages was a mess so we ended up not going. Anyway, this week is a crazy week and we couldn't figure out a good day to go before the price increase. This is my first online order and while I am going to miss the whole boutique experience, this is pretty exciting also. ANTICIPATION! And a couple of bonuses, the taxes were cheaper AND LV is offering free 2 day shipping, and starting tomorrow they are offering free overnight shipping. I guess for Valentine's Day. YAY!

Hopefully I will end up loving the bag once I see it again on me and put my things in it.

OMG! I did it! I actually just ordered the Artsy online! I feel like I'm gonna be sick:lol: We had planned on going to Atlanta on Friday, but we got about 3 inches of rain here on Thursday and the golf course my husband manages was a mess so we ended up not going. Anyway, this week is a crazy week and we couldn't figure out a good day to go before the price increase. This is my first online order and while I am going to miss the whole boutique experience, this is pretty exciting also. ANTICIPATION! And a couple of bonuses, the taxes were cheaper AND LV is offering free 2 day shipping, and starting tomorrow they are offering free overnight shipping. I guess for Valentine's Day. YAY!

Hopefully I will end up loving the bag once I see it again on me and put my things in it.
Excited for you! :smile:)) let us know how you get on with your new purchase!

I went with the monogram.

Well Patzgitl, you may have pushed me over the enabler edge! I am eyeballing the same bag! It would be my first LV. I'm nowhere near a boutique, and I'm going on a weekend retail therapy trip Feb 22... Just past the supposed price increase! Ack! What to do, what to do? With that free shipping I may do the same! So thanks :smile:

Well Patzgitl, you may have pushed me over the enabler edge! I am eyeballing the same bag! It would be my first LV. I'm nowhere near a boutique, and I'm going on a weekend retail therapy trip Feb 22... Just past the supposed price increase! Ack! What to do, what to do? With that free shipping I may do the same! So thanks :smile:

Do it! It's a sign! LOL!