Getting Artsy- opinions needed- UPDATE!

patzgirl

Oct 13, 2010
OMG! I did it! I actually just ordered the Artsy online! I feel like I'm gonna be sick:lol: We had planned on going to Atlanta on Friday, but we got about 3 inches of rain here on Thursday and the golf course my husband manages was a mess so we ended up not going. Anyway, this week is a crazy week and we couldn't figure out a good day to go before the price increase. This is my first online order and while I am going to miss the whole boutique experience, this is pretty exciting also. ANTICIPATION! And a couple of bonuses, the taxes were cheaper AND LV is offering free 2 day shipping, and starting tomorrow they are offering free overnight shipping. I guess for Valentine's Day. YAY!

Hopefully I will end up loving the bag once I see it again on me and put my things in it.

LoopysEldest!

Feb 21, 2010
UK
www.betsyboat.com
OMG! I did it! I actually just ordered the Artsy online! I feel like I'm gonna be sick:lol: We had planned on going to Atlanta on Friday, but we got about 3 inches of rain here on Thursday and the golf course my husband manages was a mess so we ended up not going. Anyway, this week is a crazy week and we couldn't figure out a good day to go before the price increase. This is my first online order and while I am going to miss the whole boutique experience, this is pretty exciting also. ANTICIPATION! And a couple of bonuses, the taxes were cheaper AND LV is offering free 2 day shipping, and starting tomorrow they are offering free overnight shipping. I guess for Valentine's Day. YAY!

Hopefully I will end up loving the bag once I see it again on me and put my things in it.
Excited for you! :smile:)) let us know how you get on with your new purchase!

914LVoe

O.G.
May 27, 2010
Free overnight shipping... Hmmmm.Please don't give me an excuse to browse. And congrats on your artsy!!

Nov 26, 2012
I went with the monogram.
Well Patzgitl, you may have pushed me over the enabler edge! I am eyeballing the same bag! It would be my first LV. I'm nowhere near a boutique, and I'm going on a weekend retail therapy trip Feb 22... Just past the supposed price increase! Ack! What to do, what to do? With that free shipping I may do the same! So thanks :smile:

patzgirl

Oct 13, 2010
Well Patzgitl, you may have pushed me over the enabler edge! I am eyeballing the same bag! It would be my first LV. I'm nowhere near a boutique, and I'm going on a weekend retail therapy trip Feb 22... Just past the supposed price increase! Ack! What to do, what to do? With that free shipping I may do the same! So thanks :smile:
Do it! It's a sign! LOL!

mmerchant

has Baby & LV Fever
Aug 15, 2012
USA :o)
Congrats on the Artsy! I'm looking at her in Azur. Atlanta is my closest boutique! Post up some pics when you get it!!