getting a chanel cambon tote... which color?

which color cambon

• black bag with white cc

• white bag with black cc

• pink bag with black cc

• beige bag with black cc

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted black with white since I just got a large tote in that combination. FYI, I called the 1-800 Chanel # looking for a large cambon tote, and there was one store in the system that had one. Not sure which one - they wouldn't tell me. According to them, there is only one more shipment of Cambon coming, and then that's it.

I'd pick the black w/ white. I haven't seen many cambons at ala moana. Usually just the black on black. I dunno about the prices of cambons, but I know my baby cabas was $50 more than the mainland. I haven't been to the Waikiki Chanel, but from my experience on the phone with SA's there they weren't really that nice. The Ala Moana one isn't that great sometimes too since they kinda just stand there when you walk in. I have an SA there now so I just ask for her so it isn't that bad.

I'd pick the black w/ white. I haven't seen many cambons at ala moana. Usually just the black on black. I dunno about the prices of cambons, but I know my baby cabas was $50 more than the mainland. I haven't been to the Waikiki Chanel, but from my experience on the phone with SA's there they weren't really that nice. The Ala Moana one isn't that great sometimes too since they kinda just stand there when you walk in. I have an SA there now so I just ask for her so it isn't that bad.

im going to both. waikiki first, if they dont have anything, then off to ala moana

i have the mini cambon reporter in brown patent cc's on brown. and i love it! i love the brown tones.

go for white on black. i used to have this color combo in bowler. it's cute.

congrats!

thanks for your help you guys!
im finally getting a chanel! yay!
i think i will be getting the black on white, because a lot of girls at my school have fake (ew) of the other colors. especially pink

bvbirdy waikiki had some cambon a couple of weeks ago. I called the SA who is trying to get me coco cabas and she is always very nice even though i've been a pest and have her number on speed dial. her name is tomoko. hope you find what you want!

bvbirdy waikiki had some cambon a couple of weeks ago. I called the SA who is trying to get me coco cabas and she is always very nice even though i've been a pest and have her number on speed dial. her name is tomoko. hope you find what you want!

thank you! i hope they have the large tote.
heck. ill pick any color, just assuming ill find one!
do they do island to island transfer?