Getm' While You Can!! Sale on Coach Web Site! *PICS & SALE PRICES*

Woo-hoo, am I glad I logged on to tPF today! Thanks Kimmie!

I ordered the Bleeker small zip hobo in the black sig...came to $169 total! This is the first Coach bag I've bought myself since July - can you believe it?

Just to let you know in the Bleeker small flap it is only the signature that is

Just a heads up on the Bleekeer small flap. It is only the signature that is $167. The all leather is NOT included in the sale. I called my local Coach for the details.

All I know is that by dropping the price on that Bleecker small zip hobo that I've been thinking about buying and skipping it each time (for whatever reason or another) made me yank the phone up and make the call. That's likely what a lot of people did when they heard of the price drop.

This sweetens the deal a bit:

Get it There on Time: Free Expedited Shipping on Orders $150 and Over

• $150 minimum order (excluding sales tax) is required per shipping location
  • Place your order by Friday 12/21 at Noon EST, and receive by Monday 12/24
  • Continental US Only
  • Offer does not apply to Gift Card purchases. (Gift cards have a $4.00 ship fee)

The small leather zip hobo is cheaper. It seems all the ones I bought at full price are. I wish some of the other bags I want would be on price reduction,but no such luck.

I want the med sig ergo.. but I want to be picky and get it in khaki and black.. or mahogany or whatev... do you think they are sold out of the colors that aren't posted on the website?:shrugs:

I want the med sig ergo.. but I want to be picky and get it in khaki and black.. or mahogany or whatev... do you think they are sold out of the colors that aren't posted on the website?:shrugs:
the khaki black is the belted ergo which the price didn't change. As for the khaki mahogany, that was a older style number from earlier in the year which I presume has not changed. I think you're only looking at black or chocolate.

How come these bags are on sale? Ive seen them on sale in person at Macys today!

Coach's stock has dropped drastically and they are trying to bring in customers and boost their sales.

They opened a ton of new outlets, revamped some outlets and have just overdone it.

Plus they are realizing they are losing customers because their quality has gone down.

I just called my local store to see if they would give me a price adjustment for the large leather bleecker my bf bought me on Dec 5. She said she would check because there is a cutoff date, she said I could get it, I made it by 2 days. So, I think Nov. would be out! OMG!!! I am too excited!!! :woohoo: I LOVE TPF!!! Thanks Ranskimmie!!! You are awesome! & thanks to you, I'll get another coachie xmas prezzy!!!

Do you know how far back they will price match because I bought an ergo hobo at the november PCE.

Coach's stock has dropped drastically and they are trying to bring in customers and boost their sales.

They opened a ton of new outlets, revamped some outlets and have just overdone it.

Plus they are realizing they are losing customers because their quality has gone down.

I noticed some friends that have only outlet shopped, keep getting invites to the boutique. Seems they are really trying to get people in there.

Kimmie, thanks so much! I guess if Coach lowered the prices these items were not selling well. I am sure that they will sell well now.

Trust me, those bags are selling well! I don't know how they chose those specific items, but some styles were sold out in stores before the reprice.

This isn't the truth, these prices were repriced after corporate visits to dept. stores when they realized they were marking down bags before they left full price stores, which is not something they were supposed to do. They want to offer their customers the best price.