Get your Hayden Harnett bag-o-scope!

Karanina Demi in Coral, Mercer in Chocolate.

The colors are two of my favorites, but not the bags.

However, the personality traits....ummmm...what more can I say other than..Virgo.

Do any of you remember the game HH was running during the sale marathon a couple years back... the quiz where you answered a few questions about your personality and it told you which bag was the right fit for you? It wasn't based on the zodiac. I remember it because, LOL, mine was the Beatrice...go figure. I wonder if I can find it on the forum here...as she toddles off to look.

Now, I remember. It was the "bag-o-type" quiz. Here was my feedback:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HH bag quiz 2.jpg
    HH bag quiz 2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 251
Man, they were pushing the coral! I got Ibiza flight tote in black and Gaza hobo in Coral. And, since I share a b'day with Bob Dylan, presumably we'd all enjoy seeing him with a Coral Gaza too?

I'm also: "Adaptable, versatile, communicative, witty, intellectual, eloquent, youthful, and lively". :weird: Fifty bucks says someone at HH is also a Gemini :biggrin:

I forgot my personality traits are "optimistic and freedom-loving" ... which means I don't like to be told what to do..."jovial and good-humored" .... I only pretend to be ... "honest and straightforward" ... I won't lie to you but I have been known to split hairs to not lie ... "intellectual and philosophical" .... :lol:

RMC, I got Clara in that old quiz. Which was perfect. :biggrin: This time...large Sun Erol and Luggage Salina Drawstring?? No thank you. :P Although I do have an Erol in the car for extra diapers etc.