Get your HARE on here - HAREpolish<3

OMG! I did a ton of Hare damage tonight! I ended up with Cosmo Blossoms, Asteroid Turf, Magic Mist, Dog Day Dream, Afterglow, Rad Cloud, The Sky Was Pink, and Why So Igneous?

[COLOR=bluexxxxx[/COLOR]
It's OK babe - the asteroid turf in my firefox order (which would have been AT number 2) got cart-jacked. I think it was a v. popular one.

But keep checking etsy for the next hour... I think people are cancelling their double orders....

Good Luck!! :hugs: xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I was out with friends tonight. which was great. but i missed the polishes I wanted, asteroid turf and dog day dream :sad:

but seems everyone got what they wanted - which is great! thought it would go before tpfers got them!

That was hare-raising! and hare-rowing! *ducks projectiles*

Fun, though. I only missed the Igneous one and the Midsummer one. Next time fer shure!

Heehee, love how excited we all are! THIS is what nail polish is supposed to be about - happiness and fun!

Yes!!! :ghi5:

I........... just seriously spent money.....

:shame:

Well, I got all the ones I wanted.... Oh god I was so bad.....

:shame:

Was anyone else bad?

One smiley: :shame:

I was terrible I tell you, terrible. To the tune of: Dog Day Dream, Twilight Savings, The Sky Was Pink, Afterglow, Asteroid Turf and two I had not even intended: Supernova Springs and Cosmo Blossoms. Oops. Well, they were there. You know?

I ate almost an entire tin of cinnamon candies.

*marshmallows* :graucho:

Oh crap!!!!!

I did an amazingly quick order on Internet Explorer and stuck about 11 in my cart. And then went thru' Paypal... and then to "confirm" at etsy -- and then it said that there was a problem with my order and it hadn't gone thru...

So I said "crap!" and went straight to firefox and didn't even look at what I was buying and did 2 quick orders - one of 7 and one of 4... No problem, right...? Right?

Well, right - no problem. But then I looked at my purchase history to see what I'd bought - and my original order on internet explorer had gone through after all!!

So now I have 22 Hares coming my way!! I've basically got 2 of everything!!!!!! Except no Midsummers Midnight (must have missed that!) 'only' one Asteroid Turf - and 3 Twilight Savings...

Not sure what to do... message her, apologise and ask to cancel one of the orders? Swap them? (Sell them on ebay. haha!!) Gift them? I'd like to give a few to my cousin...

I know weird problem compared to those who missed out... my PM box is open BTW...!

I'm so sorry the internet kicked your wallet in the shins! I bet you really can cancel it, though. It's not like they won't sell. :biggrin:

Please remember our rules about WTB/WTS--not allowed
Sorry about that Tracy! I was like a piranha scenting blood in the water :shame: , but I went back to re-read the rules so it won't happen again.

:roflmfao: Awww, poor dodos! I got your lovely message btw, and I am going to sit down tonight and message you back. You're a doll! :biggrin:

Have you actually seen a picture of a dodo? They are called kiwi's in New Zealand and they are so interesting looking. I lived there for a while and looked at the specimens they had - very cool. But Lol can you imagine a pussycat doll walking up to you and then you clubbing it over the head? :roflmfao:

And no worries dumpling! It was a long message so I understand ;) and right back at you for being a doll yourself!

Right - I got a clear message saying my order had not gone through!! Then I tried to refresh internet explorer and it was being slow, so I just nipped over to my already open firefox page (I was all prepared 'just in case'!) and kind of bought without looking....!!

Ahhhh well, I'll have a think and decide in a bit what to do...!

definitely keep two of each - in case hares multiply like bunnies!

Alixis - well done on getting 22 Hares in one swoop! I'm sure you'll love them.

WC & DQ & K - Welcome back DQ! All your posts kept me laughing in the car journey home, reading back & playing catch up on this thread!

Wow it's been a few hours since HARE is back and this thread is on fire tonight! So glad everyone here, all had fun with the excitement of tonight's rush!

Can't wait for all the lovely bottle spams, epic haulage *cough ALIXIS cough*
EXCITING!

:roflmfao:

Oh crap!!!!!

I did an amazingly quick order on Internet Explorer and stuck about 11 in my cart. And then went thru' Paypal... and then to "confirm" at etsy -- and then it said that there was a problem with my order and it hadn't gone thru...

So I said "crap!" and went straight to firefox and didn't even look at what I was buying and did 2 quick orders - one of 7 and one of 4... No problem, right...? Right?

Well, right - no problem. But then I looked at my purchase history to see what I'd bought - and my original order on internet explorer had gone through after all!!

So now I have 22 Hares coming my way!! I've basically got 2 of everything!!!!!! Except no Midsummers Midnight (must have missed that!) 'only' one Asteroid Turf - and 3 Twilight Savings...

Not sure what to do... message her, apologise and ask to cancel one of the orders? Swap them? (Sell them on ebay. haha!!) Gift them? I'd like to give a few to my cousin...

I know weird problem compared to those who missed out... my PM box is open BTW...!

Right - I got a clear message saying my order had not gone through!! Then I tried to refresh internet explorer and it was being slow, so I just nipped over to my already open firefox page (I was all prepared 'just in case'!) and kind of bought without looking....!!

Ahhhh well, I'll have a think and decide in a bit what to do...!

I am never buying nail polish again.

guffaw. yeah, we believe you, wc. :roflmfao:

That is pretty amazing, considering she hasn't sold much in months. It's a testament to how much customer loyalty she has and expectations of an awesome product. Now the waiting for the lovelies begins!:catlick:

definitely keep two of each - in case hares multiply like bunnies!

I've been blessed with RAOKs and what not.... I think I'll gift them...

Alixis - well done on getting 22 Hares in one swoop! I'm sure you'll love them.

WC & DQ & K - Welcome back DQ! All your posts kept me laughing in the car journey home, reading back & playing catch up on this thread!

Wow it's been a few hours since HARE is back and this thread is on fire tonight! So glad everyone here, all had fun with the excitement of tonight's rush!

Can't wait for all the lovely bottle spams, epic haulage *cough ALIXIS cough*
EXCITING!

:roflmfao:

I'm sure I'll be able to manage a couple of pics or so....!! :graucho: