Get Together at the Houston Store for Drinks & Horsd'ourves Aug 11th or 12th

"Vuitonize" Me, PLEASE

• Saturday, Aug. 11th is best & I will be there

• Sunday, Aug 12th is best & I will be there

• I WISH I could be there, BUT I can't

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zee Kusuma coin purse...

kusumacoinpurse.jpg

I have a pic of me wearing the dotty shirt, with Lissette, but not sure if I'm allowed to post that, since that was at the function. Twasn't anyone else in the pic though... :smile:

This is my ring that I ordered last time....my absolute favorite LV jewelry!!!

LV2.jpg

LV3.jpg

Sorry for the HUMONGOUS pics!!! Arggghhhh!!

kozee said:
Zee Kusuma coin purse...

I have a pic of me wearing the dotty shirt, with Lissette, but not sure if I'm allowed to post that, since that was at the function. Twasn't anyone else in the pic though... :smile:

Soooooooo pretty! I love the coin purse & the ring..... Just wow! The box alone is fabulous!

kozee said:
Zee Kusuma coin purse...

I want that coin purse it's so cute

Well I was debating between the Verona and the alma because I really did need the Verona for outings with the kids. Well of course today I see one almost new $600 off retail...what could I do? I had to get it ... that's two new bags in two days...I have been very bad lol

Well I was debating between the Verona and the alma because I really did need the Verona for outings with the kids. Well of course today I see one almost new $600 off retail...what could I do? I had to get it ... that's two new bags in two days...I have been very bad lol

yes, but you've chosen wisely;)
two very nice bags in two days.

Bag-a-holic23 said:
Ugh where?!? Message me, please. LOL!

Hehe I found it trolling eBay...luckily I had emailed after the listing ended and the seller put it back up with a lower buy it now for me :smile: in the same
Day though I reported 12 fakes on there so I was happy to snag this authentic baby!! Once I had a seller send me a fake after posting real pics but this lady seemed nice and very responsive so I'm pretty sure I'll get a real purse :smile:

Hehe I found it trolling eBay...luckily I had emailed after the listing ended and the seller put it back up with a lower buy it now for me :smile: in the same
Day though I reported 12 fakes on there so I was happy to snag this authentic baby!! Once I had a seller send me a fake after posting real pics but this lady seemed nice and very responsive so I'm pretty sure I'll get a real purse :smile:

OMG! I can't believe someone did that. eBay can be a scary place sometimes. Recently, I've had quite a few sellers offering to sell off eBay. I understand, because the fees are bananas, but it's just such a risk.