• Sunday, Aug 12th is best & I will be there

• I WISH I could be there, BUT I can't

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bag-a-holic23

NEVER CARRY A FAKE!
O.G.
Feb 24, 2009
Guess what!?!?

I was in my favorite store today (reveal coming soon. It's being heat stamped) & a lady was in there asking about authentications. She was the owner of a high end consignment store & wanted to find a resource for authentications.

My DH (obviously the husband of a bag obsessed individual) suggests the lady consult tPF or Carol. Lol! Another individual (who the lady was talking to when my husband interjected) agreed and said that tPF ladies can be vicious if they don't get good customer service (he was being light hearted). He knew all about how tPF started, etc.

Well, it turns out that the gentleman, who I actually thought was just an amazing SA, was the store manager. I told him about the post I wrote about Laaya, the SA who has worked with LV for 20+ years & he was happy that nice things are being said about the Houston store.

Anyway, he said that he hosted a Purse Forum party when he worked at LV in Boca Raton and it was fabulous. Apparently, a lot of ladies showed up and had a great time. He asked if we'd be interested in doing it again & asked me to organize it.

Well, I sure am interested. Is anyone else interested? Let me know and we can narrow down a date and time.

Guess what!?!?

I was in my favorite store today (reveal coming soon. It's being heat stamped) & a lady was in there asking about authentications. She was the owner of a high end consignment store & wanted to find a resource for authentications.

My DH (obviously the husband of a bag obsessed individual) suggests the lady consult tPF or Carol. Lol! Another individual (who the lady was talking to when my husband interjected) agreed and said that tPF ladies can be vicious if they don't get good customer service (he was being light hearted). He knew all about how tPF started, etc.

Well, it turns out that the gentleman, who I actually thought was just an amazing SA, was the store manager. I told him about the post I wrote about Laaya, the SA who has worked with LV for 20+ years & he was happy that nice things are being said about the Houston store.

Anyway, he said that he hosted a Purse Forum party when he worked at LV in Boca Raton and it was fabulous. Apparently, a lot of ladies showed up and had a great time. He asked if we'd be interested in doing it again & asked me to organize it.

Well, I sure am interested. Is anyone else interested? Let me know and we can narrow down a date and time.

Sweet mother - can I spell? Hors D'oeuvres