Get to know your fellow Tano-ites!

MTJ- I think you're right! :tup:

I've sort of outgrown diaper bags for the moment. I'll probably get back into them again when I have another baby to use them with. DS is almost 4, so I think he's a bit old for me to carry a proper diaper bag around, (plus he's not in diapers, thank goodness!) and now I've discovered Tanos, I think I can just use the bigger styles instead.
I'm so looking forward to my first Tano- it should arrive on Monday :yahoo:

MTJ- I think you're right! :tup:

I've sort of outgrown diaper bags for the moment. I'll probably get back into them again when I have another baby to use them with. DS is almost 4, so I think he's a bit old for me to carry a proper diaper bag around, (plus he's not in diapers, thank goodness!) and now I've discovered Tanos, I think I can just use the bigger styles instead.
I'm so looking forward to my first Tano- it should arrive on Monday :yahoo:

:smile:

Yay for your first Tano!! Post pics if you can! :smile:

It is good to see all the TX ladies - although I am kind of surprised. I just don't see many Tanos in Houston (Coach and Faux-ch have the market cornered).

Music girl - ok, that is kind of freaking me out how similar we are - who knew? The love of Tano maybe, but all the rest? Army? Computers? Cycling? Law? Music? It's true - it is a small world...

It is good to see all the TX ladies - although I am kind of surprised. I just don't see many Tanos in Houston (Coach and Faux-ch have the market cornered).

Music girl - ok, that is kind of freaking me out how similar we are - who knew? The love of Tano maybe, but all the rest? Army? Computers? Cycling? Law? Music? It's true - it is a small world...

It sure is!

I haven't been on a while ... took a break to make sure my finances were rock solid before the apocalypse hit!

My name's Shana, I'm 27, and live in the DC area. I'm from CT by way of Chicago, where I went to school. I majored in partying ... er, journalism, and then, to everyone's surprise (including mine), managed to settle down enough to get a master's degee.

I currently work as an editor, freelance writer, and political-staffer girlfriend. The last is hopefully going to bring me a "guilt" present of another La Vie en Rose (this one in fresh olive -- I'm *obsessed* with my watermelon one), since boyfriend is campaigning in his home district for a congressional challenger. But perhaps I should be gunning for a Minilisa? Or a Boogie?

I found TPF by accident, looking for Rebecca Minkoff sample sales. I am also obsessed with RM. And old-school Kooba. I don't bother much with LV, Chanel, Balenciaga, or any of the other super-lux brands -- it's too irritating to save that much money and not put it towards my future house.

I love Tano for the color and the QUALITY -- my La Vie en Rose has held up as well as my sole Kooba, and better than my Minkoffs

Hey PrincessShan - MHB as a La Vie en Rose in the fresh olive color on sale big-time, and with the discount you won't have anything to feel guilty about! I have been carrying my Rose all week and love how comfortable it is even when stuffed with all my stuff - hope you can "pick" that Rose!

^^ It's an amazing bag -- I just wish they'd make it in a color that's good year round ... my watermelon's just too summery for winter :sad:

Maybe the olive could be a "winter green?" LOL -- wintergreen!

^^ I don't know - mine is what some might call a boring brown, but it is not as dark as the truffle - more like a fudgesicle maybe? I don't think seasons matter anymore (speaking as someone who plans to carry her beach petit larceny whenever she wants).

LadyLinda you are not the oldest. At least I don't think so. I am just 59 as of the 9th of this month. I just bought my first Tano Passion Potion. I am thrilled. In fact just got it in the mail today.

My name is Sandi. I am 59 as of the 9th of this month. I found Tano by just doing a search for purses . I joined and have been reading this every day since. I am a cashier at a truck stop in Marysville Washington. Fun job. You really get to meet a lot of different people and from all over. I have 3 children 26, 24,21. I love leather and always have. If I can't buy leather I really don't want it. That goes for shoes also except tennies. I just got my first tano in the mail today. A Passion Potion in snapdragon. I just love it. The price was right. I have always loved the unusual. I don't want to have what every one else has. I used to love Coach but there are so many carrying them now that i don't want to run with the crowd. That is why I went Tano. You are never too old to love something off the wall. MY only other expensive purse is a Dooney Burke. On my wages I really have to search for deals.

I've loved Coach for more years than I can remember. I live an hour and a half away from the outlet and don't make it up there nearly as often as I'd like.

I've only recently started hearing about Tano, Rebecca Minkoff, and Belen Echandia, all of which I am drooling over.

I pore over these online because I can't see and smell and touch them locally.

I recently ordered my first Tano (mandarin boogie) as a custom order on a GPT site. I am soooo excited to get it. But I'm getting antsy because the GPT site gave me the wrong tracking number so I don't know exactly when I'll be getting it.

My last 4 children were all born at home.

And I'd love to have a Not Rational or Susan Fitch diaper bag.