Get this or not?

Vida from Milan

Gone Shopping...
Oct 20, 2007
Uhm...the color is interesting...I often use brown bags.
But why hasn't anyone bid on it?
I would, but I'm not sure. It's because of the smell?
As for the latest rules, I can't post the link. But it is a bid starting from 450$, and no one has bod on it yet. 2006 Cognac first. Not hard to find. Please, need some advice!
Thanks!

Just read the seller is "quilter"....Would be glad to receive a pm about the condition of the bag, I have never used LMB prducts, so I don't know what to expect from the smell...!:shrugs:

Yes, I did it, but still no answer...and time's running!
Just want to know what people think about the perfume/smell that LMB products leave on a bag, because I never used them.

I've used LMB products before, and in the beginning I thought the smell was strong.. but I actually don't mind it and l like it now.. it reminds of the orange smell of "GoJo". If you don't have a sensitive nose... then it should be alright.. just my opinion... g:huh:d luck~!

The LMB smell question has been asked so many times, you could have searched for it. There is no general one answer, some people think the smell is too strong, some people like it, some people don't mind it. In the end, it's up to you whether you mind your bag smelling like product or not.