get the damier "twins" or an ipod?

hardddd...........well i confronnted my mom

she says that i can buy the damier pochette...
my grandmother always sends us money for chrstimas and theres the ipod money!
then, i will get the cles from my dad and the chanel sunglasses form my mom! PERFECT!!!!!

I still cant decide to get the reg. damier or the damier azur.... for chrsitmas, we are going to this island somewhere south of florida.... and in january, we are going to hawaii for a week..... the azur would look nice and springy/summery there...... sooo hard! help! but here, its SO cold here, but SO sunnny, its looks like malibu! I CANT DECIDE! HELP GUYS!

hardddd...........well i confronnted my mom

she says that i can buy the damier pochette...
my grandmother always sends us money for chrstimas and theres the ipod money!
then, i will get the cles from my dad and the chanel sunglasses form my mom! PERFECT!!!!!

I still cant decide to get the reg. damier or the damier azur.... for chrsitmas, we are going to this island somewhere south of florida.... and in january, we are going to hawaii for a week..... the azur would look nice and springy/summery there...... sooo hard! help! but here, its SO cold here, but SO sunnny, its looks like malibu! I CANT DECIDE! HELP GUYS!

I'm glad it all worked out. Hoorah on your sales!

I just had another thought..... maybe i should get an agenda (I could use it as a wallet too), because I'm sooo disorganized. But that means I cant get the Damier/Azur Pochette....and my dad dosn't want to buy something other than a cles because, i thnk he already picked it out.... but I really like the damier and azur pochettes though....HELP!