Get ready to really gag

I honestly couldn't stand to watch it. I honestly think it would make me sick. She seems so starved for attention. I guess alot of star/papparazzi girls are but she is just so rediculously pitiful about it. And he is like her little lap dog. he also just looks like a douche bag. There is just something about those two that makes me sick to my stomach. I have never felt that way about anyone in the media. Ughhh!:throwup:

I don't even know why she's famous in the first place..I can't stand all those type of shows...

Exactly!!

Who the hell is this girl?

You leave Colorado and meet a semi-famous reality star and get on a show...and now you are getting your own show with your scary looking boyfriend??

I mean I don't blame her for doing fashion and other things that mat have been offered to her b/c of the hills...everyone needs $$...but at least that is a real accomplishment to have a clothing line and real work.

I don't need to watch her and Spencer fight and call it television. So stupid. I think it actually degrades her and makes her look stupid. She should focus on real projects if she actually wants to accomplish something or be truely famous. I guess she just wants attention and doesn't care if getting it makes her seem desperate.

i really don't think people will watch this. at least i hope not.

have guys read her about what happened after her video got released? at first she said that she didn't care if people liked it or not and that she was just glad people were "taking their time to comment" on her video. two days later she admitted she cried herself to sleep after reading all the terrible comments about her "music video" ... i think this is so sad and pathetic and they should just try to remove themselves from the public eye!