Get Ready To Book For Spa Week- Only $50!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Spa Week Spring 2010: April 12-18 - $50 for full-service spa treaments - (AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, MD, MA, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA)

Booking begins March 15th but we're finding a number of spas taking appointments now.

Also, be aware that not all the ones listed on the site are even a part of Spa Week 2010, the list appears to be a residual from 2009 (very small print on the website) but many are still participating with the same promotion for 2010. Be sure when you're making your appointment, that you're making it for the Spa Week 2010 promotion.

Spa Week is a Bi-Annual Event that allows you to enjoy luxurious full-service spa treatments at the finest spas all across North America for just $50.

How Do I Book?
    Step 1. Sign up to view Spa Listings or Log in to Spa Directory
    Step 2. Click on the State or Providence of your choice
    Step 3. Browse through participating spas and treatments being offered
    Step 4. Call the spa and book your appointment

2. ^^Thanks so much! I've been posting so many offers 2night that I haven't taken the time to check all the links to make sure they work.

3. #4 Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2010
    :bump: I called one of the salons on the list in February when this was posted, but she said it was early and took myinfo down to call me back. So far she hasn't called yet. Has anyone been successful?

never mind, it says booking begins March 15. oops!

4. thanks

5. thank you so much!

6. it says come back on the 15th for the listing . anybody know what treatments it will includes ?

7. you won't know until the 15th. But it's usually manicures, pedicures, massages, hair services or waxing....

Last year, I did a treatment everyday for 4 days :yahoo:.

A tip, if you guys are planning on going with a girlfriend, go ahead and book your friend at the same time as yours. If you friend decides to cancel, make sure you cancel otherwise you will be charged. It's easier to book together than have your friend call back to get services at the same time as you.

8. bump