Get Ready For M By Madonna

the "weekender" is actually really small, i'd use it as a everyday bag instead.
i just bought the 3 corsett belts and a silk jacket. the rest was so-so.

I was at H&M on Wednesday and picked up some things, the Madonna stuff wasn't out yet but my H&M is getting ready to open up a larger men's section (maybe my boyfriend won't hate going in there anymore!!). I"m going back tomorrow so hopefully there will be some Madonna stuff left!!

madonnaDM2303_468x427.jpg

The verdict: Black and white print polyester dress (£34.99) is nothing special. Satin suit (£54.98) is too expensive to throw away when people start laughing at you. Silk kimono dress (£39.99) is great for the larger woman but it is cut very low.

madonnaDM2303_468x460.jpg

The verdict: Monochrome print dress (£29.99) could be from anywhere. Long stretch jersey cream dress (£39.99) is lovely and would look particularly good on a woman with shape. Shiney white jeans (£34.99) and jacket (£59.99) are stiff and look

Thank goodness my daughter lives in Manhattan! So over the phone while she was at H&M I got the big white handbag, 3 scarves, the white trench coat, the clutch, one of the Kimono dresses and my daughter got some shirts. No sunglasses since I just purchased Chanel ones on Monday.

I just got back from the Chicago H&M on Michigan Ave. There was almost zero interest in the two Madonna displays (which were fully stocked) and the store was pretty packed.

I was unimpressed with everything -- none of it looked like items H&M doesn't normally carry (how many ruched jersey dresses do they have?).

i bought like $350 worth of clothes yesterday (beverly center) and the SA said that people were lining up since 5am. When i went at about 2pm, the trench coats were all sold out of the small sizes and no more white sunglasses or scarves were left.

i was unimpressed with the handbags and the super trendy stuff (body suits & catsuits) but all the other stuff were pretty cute. I wish I was able to snag a trench coat in a 34 :sad:.