Get new job; buy new Chanel .. of course!

Regina07

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
I accepted a new job on Friday after being unemployed for 2 months. Whew! Because it's hard to buy Chanel on unemployment. in celebration, I stopped into NM-BH and thought I'd get a treat....well, I got 2 treats.

I don't know what the greyish-black one is. Anyone? My SA said it was 'the washed caviar'? At $1595, I thought it was a bargain. I love that it looks beaten up and not as shiny as lambskin.

The surprise was the white jumbo in "washed caviar/distressed calfskin" -- she used both terms. I absolutely love it!! I love that it's a dull white and the new caviar is almost as soft as lambskin. Definitely a splurge at $2,595.

I put myself the waitlist for same style but in lambskin in brown and burgundy.

Attachments

• distressed calfskin black 002.jpg
    distressed calfskin black 002.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 288
  • distressed calfskin jumbo 001.jpg
    distressed calfskin jumbo 001.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 283
I don't know what the greyish-black one is. Anyone? My SA said it was 'the washed caviar'? At $1595, I thought it was a bargain. I love that it looks beaten up and not as shiny as lambskin.

OMG! congrats! the first bag is the outdoor ligne flap...i just bought one myself! can't wait to get it in my hands! congrats again! they are both gorgeous

Love both bags!! I also have the Outdoor Ligne, and it's SO easy to wear...you can just throw it around and not worry about it.

I bet the white flap is going to look GORGEOUS on you!!