Get Galet now or wait for Outremere

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Get Galet now or wait for Outremere

1. Galet

2. Outremere

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Jul 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
    Hi Ladies

I am now at the point that I cannot decide which bag I should get. When I saw photos of Galet and Outremer here, I really like both colour. However, I can get choose only one. Thing is I just bought Tempete City RH and plan to get Chanel flap in this coming months. So far, what I have in my collection is "Tempete, Mandarin, Dove(grey), Sapphire, Marine, Ruby, Bouton D'or, Sahara, Turquoise, and Black".....Your suggestion will be appreciated.... Thanks in advance :smile:

2. IVOTED TO OUTREMERE. YOU ALREADY HAVE ARGENT(DOVE GREY. SO THE OUTREMERE WOULD MAKE A GOOD ADDITION TO YOU LOVELY AND COLORFUL FAMILY. :smile:

3. ^ ita, galet is too similar

4. OK, what does outremere look like?!

5. Galet and Argent (Dove Grey) are very similar, IMHO.

6. BUT, I love Galet.

7. I'd say wait for the Outremere as that would be a great addition to your collection. I agree with the gals that said galet is too close to Dove.

8. outremere!

9. I voted for Outremere. Galet is nice, but after a while it just kind of looks 'bland'. Outremere is much more intriguing :smile:.

10. Outremer! Seriously.

11. i love my galet and the only color I'm eyeing for next season in outremer also! but if you absolutely positively can only pick one, with your collection, I would say wait for the outremer :smile:

12. I say wait for Octremere since you already have a Dove color bag.

13. octremere sounds interesting

14. Outremer for it's GORGEOUS POP of colour!!!