Get a chance today and would like to post my Birkins

shopmom411 said:
Very, very beautiful! I love the colors and especially the toile/Box Birkin!!!!

Greentea said:
Beautiful collection!

Thanks everyone for all comments. I just had a horrible day, just few hours ago, there was a plane crashed in my neighborhood. My house across the secret from the Airport and we just had this Air show yesterday and today. Few hours ago, one of the plane just crashed into a house and setted fire to next few houses. Everyone on ground were survived but the pilot was killed. It turned out that the plane had some problem during take off and there was some heroic, because the pilot had made decisions to made the damage less than it could be. I have never experienced this in my life and I was shaked because it happens in my neigbourhood area. The police blocked the entire neighbourhood. It was terrible :crybaby:I feel for the pilot family. I really do. Everyone was in shocked

Thanks, Ladies. I feel alots for the pilot. The airport across the street is a small airport for usually to fly private jets, helicopters. No commercial plane. The house that has been hit was flat and basicly gone. The other houses were burnt badly. The police and the firemen were here all night long. It was horrible. I have never seen such a horrible accident happened in front my eyes, but the smoke was so dark that even people easily noticed. We are glad that we are survived because it turned out that the pilot tried to landed the plane on Intel campus (where my hubby works) near my home but he was out of control of his plane. We were all shocked. Maybe I just have to go shop some clothes now :hysteric: