Get a chance today and would like to post my Birkins

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just want to share my Birkins that one was purchased on eBay for bargain:nuts: and the others were gift from hubby and parents :yahoo::wlae:LOVE THEM ALL. Now I am after Gold Ostrich and maybe someday Crocodile :nuts::love:Love them all and wish I have a millions $$ in my account now. I keep reconsider to get another new bag now, maybe soon :P Guys, help me what I am doing almost every night is checking eBay or luxury zurich website :nuts: !!!

amie004.jpg amie007.jpg amie001.jpg
  2. Beautiful collection!

3. love the colors you chose, ! what do you feel you need/want next?

4. LittleMe, they're beautiful!!!!:love: :love: :love:

5. Great collection! Love the colors!

6. very nice! I love your orange Birkin,.. more info on the orange birkin please.

7. LOVELY!!! It that green Vert Anis???????

8. I think so, I love this green color and the orange the most, maybe because I always love these bright colors like crazy :nuts:

9. Very nice! What size and leather are your birkins??? they are lovely!

10. Very, very beautiful! I love the colors and especially the toile/Box Birkin!!!!

11. I love that Orange too, I bought it, let's see about 2 months ago off eBay. It was pre-owned and seller said the bag is in great condition, which I am glad that was true :yahoo:Oh, I actually during the whole transaction I was very stressful and worried alots as shipping was slow and seller prefered to have it off eBay, but of course, i am not that stupid enough, so paid it with paypal, i thought in case something went wrong, at least, I can somehow get my money back if I use my CC. The girl has no clue what she was doing or maybe I should say doesn;t really have appreciation on her bags, she listed several bags on ebay and all of them were underpriced, she got to be crazy. I won't sell my bags without reserve prices at all :throwup::wtf:

12. How about want all of Hermes Birkins :nuts::P

13. Unfortunately they are all in same size 35 cm, togo ;) I think I would be better with 30 cm. Maybe for next one :graucho:

14. Very nice collection of Birkins! :heart: For your next Birkin, you could go for a different size..30cm, or go for goat skin instead of calf :flowers:

15. Lovely..all of them!!!! such a beautiful collection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice