Get a 200GC with LV purchase over $500 at NM

Mxygxy999

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
paradise
Just called NM Newport Beach, LV purchases are included in the current NM promotion. Basically, if you purchase anything over $500, get a $200 GC applicable towards single item purchase in select depts.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

Since LV never goes on sale, this is as good as a "sale" that it is going to get. Take advantage of it!!

So....a black MC zippy coin wallet+mc bandeau are coming home:yahoo:!

D

Deleted member 20806

Looks like I'll be going to NM in Newport Beach tomorrow to buy some things :graucho:

Kelelanna

O.G.
Jul 23, 2007
Just called NM Newport Beach, LV purchases are included in the current NM promotion. Basically, if you purchase anything over $500, get a $200 GC applicable towards single item purchase in select depts.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/

Since LV never goes on sale, this is as good as a "sale" that it is going to get. Take advantage of it!!

So....a black MC zippy coin wallet+mc bandeau are coming home:yahoo:!
I'm confused? You can buy LV, but can not get LV with the 200 g.c.

brownie20

O.G.
May 16, 2007
i actually just did this promotion and posted some info on it in deals & steals. i'll just repost what i did over there because i need to hit the books (snuck out today, sigh)...

so shortly after my last post i rushed over to nm short hills (after confirming with both cs and my lv sa that lv purchases did qualify for the $500 total). the trick is, as someone noted a little earlier that the $200 gift card has to be used by this saturday (26th) AND can only be used on a SINGLE item over $200 in handbags, shoes, designer, and contemporary. i had planned on getting small lv accessories because i had just purchased most of what i wanted right before the price increase, and ended up spending ~350 at lv and purchased some items to get the total over 500. then i had sooo much trouble finding something close to 200. was getting desperate and about to get a 350 ferragamo wallet (not the greatest deal, i know) and right before ringing it up found these really cute, portable coin purse thingees at chanel (and closer to 200 than the 350 wallet!):wlae:
if i had to do it again, i would go ONLY if there were certain things i really wanted, not just for the promo, as i ended up buying things i probably didnt need just to get the 200...
the store really wasnt that busy, but if you are interested in this promo i recommend doing it asap, as many of the "smaller" items/wallets might be grabbed up soon! :smile: g'luck everyone!
ps if anyone needs the name of some great nm sa's at short hills pm me!

Miyoshi637

Mar 27, 2006
Bay Area
OMG, Why must you post this? I really want a new wallet and a agenda! But I don't know how my cc are going to feel about being used so much.

evaporated

Apr 24, 2008
The South!
This may just seal the deal on my desire for a new Speedy 35 today. I've been wanting one very badly, but am trying to sell my Medium Looping first, so that I can FUND the new purchase. Trying to be smart about it! BUT!!!! This is a hellofa good deal!!!