GERLINDA Reveal!!

Gerlinda created quite a divided response in tpf as some ladies didn't like her for various reasons. I took her out with me today in the rain, something I couldn't do with my Alexa or bays and she came back unscathed and perfect. I even wore mostly black and there was no sign of colour transfer on the leather, so another tick for that box.

As most of your saw her on NPN website here are some mod pics..

DSC03493_zpsc317be14.jpg

DSC03494_zps6c2a98fe.jpg

DSC03496_zpsc1d9b4a3.jpg

Last edited:
Gerlinda created quite a divided response in tpf as some ladies didn't like her for various reasons. I took her out with me today in the rain, something I couldn't do with my Alexa or bays and she came back unscathed and perfect. I even wore mostly black and there was no sign of colour transfer on the leather, so another tick for that box.

As most of your saw her on NPN website here she are some mod pics..

LOVE her. Such a beautiful bag, and looks simply gorgeous on you.

(Ps: fantastic boots! Where from?)

DSC03493_zpsc317be14.jpg

DSC03494_zps6c2a98fe.jpg

DSC03496_zpsc1d9b4a3.jpg
Oh how fab you finally got it and she looks divine on you.
Im quite liking this bag now it def different and not so common.
Well done this is def you.xxxx

DSC03493_zpsc317be14.jpg

DSC03494_zps6c2a98fe.jpg

DSC03496_zpsc1d9b4a3.jpg
Gerlinda looks great in winter white on your black outfit.
I want to see an updated family picture too :smile: