GERLINDA Reveal!!

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
England
At last, I am ready to reveal my new little girl, Gerlinda! I know lots of you are interested to see her. Mod shots to follow..

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
England
Gerlinda created quite a divided response in tpf as some ladies didn't like her for various reasons. I took her out with me today in the rain, something I couldn't do with my Alexa or bays and she came back unscathed and perfect. I even wore mostly black and there was no sign of colour transfer on the leather, so another tick for that box.

As most of your saw her on NPN website here are some mod pics..

Last edited:

Plemont

Mulberry collector
Jan 11, 2012
London
Fabulous pictures! I thought Gerlinda might be a summer bag, but the winter black and white is amazing :smile:

Terese80

Sep 16, 2012
Hertfordshire UK
Gerlinda created quite a divided response in tpf as some ladies didn't like her for various reasons. I took her out with me today in the rain, something I couldn't do with my Alexa or bays and she came back unscathed and perfect. I even wore mostly black and there was no sign of colour transfer on the leather, so another tick for that box.

As most of your saw her on NPN website here she are some mod pics..
LOVE her. Such a beautiful bag, and looks simply gorgeous on you.

(Ps: fantastic boots! Where from?)

J.A.N.

Designer Crazy
O.G.
Nov 6, 2010
United Kingdom

Oh how fab you finally got it and she looks divine on you.
Im quite liking this bag now it def different and not so common.
Well done this is def you.xxxx

CPrincessUK

Caribbean Princess
Jul 7, 2011
UK
www.caribbeanprincessmusings.com

Gerlinda looks great in winter white on your black outfit.
I want to see an updated family picture too :smile: